Is 10-2 a successful season with loss to UF and FSU.

We've beaten FSU the last two seasons with our QB's going a combined 32-76 passing.

Why the **** should we be ok with losing to them this year?

Advertisement
IMO, a first game loss, to a highly ranked UF team, with new everything could be explained by the coaches. A loss to FSU and losing by 30 to Clemson on national TV cannot. We have to beat FSU and stay competitive against Clemson to change perception and gain higher ranked recruits.

Fok no! it will hurt us in the recruiting trail if we loose to these two clowns! Plus it will put more asterisks on our team if we loose the two tough games in the schedule (well maybe Virginia also) especially with the cupcake coastal division schedule.

Y’all say this every year. Every year everyone claims there is just now way we don’t win 10 games and **** near every year we struggle to win 8. What twilight do you all live in?

Not saying no way we don’t win 10 games, saying no way we should win less than 10 games.

We badly out talent 11/12 opponents, if we win 8 games this year Diaz will be the next in a string of underachieving mediocre head coaches.

Advertisement
This is the worse scenario for 10-2 for us as far as recruiting. Losing to both of your rivals will not help us in 50/50 recruiting battles and the 2020 class will resonate through this program for 4-6 years. I'd rather be 10-2 and not lose to FSU and UF. The only way this program is going to get back to being elite is to win these head to head matches both on the filed and off the field. I know a lot of people in here don't respect UCF but they are expected to have another good year and will also get their share of recruits.

Advertisement
Fuggg no!

Beating down some ****** *** ACC comp while losing to our two key rivals... one we don’t have another matchup scheduled again for the near future and the other is a complete dumpster fire that is self destructing

Advertisement
I would sign up all day & twice on sunday.

I think we lose to UF 100% because Manny Diaz defenses struggle against power running football teams. Not to mention our DLine is going to take a huge step back this year.

FSU is a coin flip game every year - so yeah I would absoltuely take that scenario right now.

You would absolutely take the scenario of UM losing to UF and FSU.

Our dline is going to take a huge step back this year

And we are going to lose 100% bc Diaz struggles against power teams

/ Hard to figure out which hot take is the best one

Absolutely not. You can’t retake Florida football and recruiting with a product that can’t beat FSU and Florida, especially when FSU is down as hard as they are. It’s inexcusable.

Advertisement
Absolutely not. You can’t retake Florida football and recruiting with a product that can’t beat FSU and Florida, especially when FSU is down as hard as they are. It’s inexcusable.
What if losing to FSU means Willie is there an extra year?

Chess, not checkers.

You really have to ask that **** brother? Regardless of how simple this schedule is annually at this point when is a season we lose to both ufag and the semenholes EVER acceptable? Can you consider that a success. Ufag will be exposed this year as last year was a gimmick. Look what happened when they played anyone even decent. At best they struggled. Fspooh is nowhere near being competitive so between that how can u sniff a playoff.
Hypothetically. If we were to beat UF & FSU but lose to UVA, GT & UNC, would you consider that a successful season?

Advertisement
Back