Interesting

Advertisement
Can somebody please summarize the article for those of us that don't have a Miami Herald subscription.

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

Peruche

We need no one else in the ACC to finish the year ranked besides Clemson then the OB committee can pick who they want based on the likelihood of filling the stadium. Picking Miami is a no brainier (especially with how hot we've been playing recently.)

Different sites with different projections

Music City Bowl: Miami v Liberty (no SEC team available)
Belk Bowl: Miami v Kentucky
Camping World (Orlando): Miami vs K State

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honestly, cautiously optimistic for the rest of the season moving forward.

What I want is a signiture win; like what we had against UCLA in 1998.

A lot of people had written us off as also-rans after probation. The UCLA game stated we had not yet begun to fight.

I'd love to win out, come in as an underdog in the bowl game and make a statement.

We need no one else in the ACC to finish the year ranked besides Clemson then the OB committee can pick who they want based on the likelihood of filling the stadium. Picking Miami is a no brainier (especially with how hot we've been playing recently.)

Big Props to TheChosenOne,

Everything you wrote, brought a Big **** smile to my face.

Signed,

Peruche

same here..a chance for rematch with UF at home is possible if UGA wins the sec..LSU would be in..UGA in with a top ten UF team on the outside of the playoff ..or ND at home..all in all just win and finish out the season and avoid ******* Mexico lol

I was with you until you insulted the entire country of Mexico by comparing it to godforsaken El Paso.

Advertisement
They will probably end up orlando vs a big 12 team. Same bowl they got in 2016 after going 8-4.

Absolutely agree let's just beat FIU and Duke down and hope

Advertisement
who cares about the coastal when we have no realistic shot and will get your **** pounded in vs Clemson. Lets get the best bowl game we can. Only 5-5 teams scare - LSU , Clemson , Bama , OSU , and Oklahoma we avoid those 5 teams we good and have a chance to win.

Advertisement
We need a LOT of help to win the corstal so the more likely scenario would be the OB bid and we'd need some help for that to happen as well.

At this point, any bowl is a plus. It gives the young guys more reps and experience. Sure, there are preferable bowls, but for me the main thing is getting those extra practices and experience.

Advertisement
Back