Interesting

305to954

All American
Advertisement
Lol..care to elaborate or pick a side🤣
Honestly I want to live in this bubble of winning for the rest of the season, so I will decline Clemson this year, I think we could be a better team next year and although my rational brain tells me we won't be at their level, I believe we could be a tougher matchup in 2020. But I can't complaint of winning the coastal and Clemson is looking less formidable this year so who knows..

So give me an OB birth, let's win a bowl game and finish the year strong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I want to live in this bubble of winning for the rest of the season, so I will decline Clemson this year, I think we could be a better team next year and although my rational brain tells me we won't be at their level, I believe we could be a tougher matchup in 2020. But I can't complaint of winning the coastal and Clemson is looking less formidable this year so who knows..

So give me an OB birth, let's win a bowl game and finish the year strong.
same here..a chance for rematch with UF at home is possible if UGA wins the sec..LSU would be in..UGA in with a top ten UF team on the outside of the playoff ..or ND at home..all in all just win and finish out the season and avoid ******* Mexico lol

Advertisement
Clemson is going to put a beat down on the Coastal representative to make sure they are in the final four.

Can somebody please summarize the article for those of us that don't have a Miami Herald subscription.

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Clemson is going to put a beat down on the Coastal representative to make sure they are in the final four.
If Clemson runs the table they are in..undefeated defending champs..the committee doesn’t want that smoke For leaving them out

I just want to win out and win our bowl game at this point to develop momentum going into next year. It would be great if that bowl game was the OB. I don't think there's anyway we make the ACCCG at this point.

Advertisement
Back