Interesting

I would rather have the OB than the Coastal. I also dont know why you want to play anyother team but Florida. Think of the possibilities. Beating a top 10 team, winning the state, recruiting bump, and it would be a great measuring stick to see how much we have improved.

Advertisement
Everyone saying they want gators. But personally I’m on to the next one. Id rather play someone new. Especially because we don’t get much out of beating the gators, as people will view them as a weak team if we end up beating them. I feel we have more to gain out of beating a new team
Do you work or have other interactions with a rabid gator fan?

Much of my family attended UF. I’m Canes #1, but UF is my favored school in the SEC.
Well, let me introduce you to my coworker. You'll want a rematch with a different ending.

That dude actually told me he was rooting for FSU so they'd keep Taggart. I told him it was okay, I was rooting for Georgia because he said that.

Advertisement
My favorite posts. Yes, we should slow down because we don't want to jeopardize our game prep or conditioning. If we talk about potential hypotheticals on a message board, the team will lose focus. Good idea. Let's all stare at our shoes.
Sure seems like that happens cause when the people on the message board look ahead the team does seem to **** in its pants. Must be osmosis.

Advertisement
Back