Interesting stat on Miami/Mario

Advertisement
Of course they dont care, they grew up watching us get smashed every game. None of them remember us being squat. We will have to prove it to them.
Kids are gonna want to leave the area. There is no loyalty. They transfer 1400 times in hs. We’ll get ours but we still won’t land the elite of the elite every time

Waste Herbert?

Herbert averaged 3.330 yards, and 30 TDS each of his two years Mario was the HC. Should he have posted Tua or Mac Jones numbers? Give him 1st round picks at OL, RB, WR, and TE and he might of.

SMH

Waste was probably too strong.

He had good stats. I think he should have been more aggressive with a quarterback of that talent level.

We lost Jimmy to Dallas because of Jerry’s legendary ego. Jerry decided he was getting his guy and nothing would stop him. Very little moves the needle for super rich folks. Being told they can’t have their toy is one of those things that does. Hopefully a couple of those folks on the BoT get personally invested and their egos take over when people — even Mario’s people — say we don’t have the resources or commitment necessary to sway him.

Personally, I don't think Oregon Roster is LOADED... Thibs is gone after this year.. Flowe is injury Prone... the QB room isn't that good and probably going after another transfer... IMO, Miami has a better roster.. and if he can add Stewart and Kelly to the class along with some other pieces, he will have a **** good defense adding some LB help in portal... Offensively I think we will be the most explosive in the ACC
I agree with our offence! Garcia, Knighting, Chaney, Mello, BSmith, George, Arroyo, Restrepo, Brantley!!! Our skills positions would be nice and Mario would get the Oline right!! We have some talent on defense too. Our roster isn't bad our coaches are just horrible!!!

Advertisement
Kids are gonna want to leave the area. There is no loyalty. They transfer 1400 times in hs. We’ll get ours but we still won’t land the elite of the elite every time
I am not disputing that. But if we can land players liek Rooster, J Williams and Leonard Taylor off doing nothing. How many more we can land who are going off performance? Of course players leave. We just sre not getting our proper share.

I am not disputing that. But if we can land players liek Rooster, J Williams and Leonard Taylor off doing nothing. How many more we can land who are going off performance? Of course players leave. We just sre not getting our proper share.
Willie getting fired helped w rooster. We did welllw Williams amd Taylor as I said we’ll get ours but we womt Ever clean up

Blake is toast.

He’ll be fired before a coach is hired.

My prediction is that they’re just waiting until around the end of the football season.

Our next most important hire isn’t the coach, it’s the athletic director.

IMO, the people in power need to have someone that they trust, that they feel is competent, to run the overall program.
WIth that being said I want our AD to be someone who has done it before at a high level. Meaning NO Highsmith or Gino. ****, I'll take Jim Tressell before I take them. Get me someone who's legit, knows the CFB landscape, and is well respected in the profession.

Advertisement
Willie getting fired helped w rooster. We did welllw Williams amd Taylor as I said we’ll get ours but we womt Ever clean up
Whatever the circumstances. No team tbat has been as consistently bad as we have can pull in the classes we have with such horrible coaches. Look at Nebraska for example.

Just curious, did you feel the same last year when we were dog fights against lesser talented teams or the 17 team? Eventually it proves out
I was happy we were winning and it looked like maybe Manny was turning the corner.

Especially after we beat Duke 48-0. We all know what happened the next game against UNC and it reminded me how bad Manny was.

The FIU loss should’ve been enough to know but being a fan I talked myself into hoping he would work out.

You are what your record says you are. 30-11 is pretty solid. There aren’t really any teams these days who blow everyone out. That includes Bama.

Mario is a solid option IMO. I like others as well. The argument that he loses to teams he shouldn’t to is valid but he is a HUGE upgrade over the ****** *** coaches we’ve had here recently

Advertisement
I was happy we were winning and it looked like maybe Manny was turning the corner.

Especially after we beat Duke 48-0. We all know what happened the next game against UNC and it reminded me how bad Manny was.

The FIU loss should’ve been enough to know but being a fan I talked myself into hoping he would work out.

You are what your record says you are. 30-11 is pretty solid. There aren’t really any teams these days who blow everyone out. That includes Bama.

Mario is a solid option IMO. I like others as well. The argument that he loses to teams he shouldn’t to is valid but he is a HUGE upgrade over the ****** *** coaches we’ve had here recently
When you’re Ina. Ton of dogfights, it screams mediocre. We were that in 17 and proved true in 18 and we were that last year amd proved true

Advertisement
You don’t know if he knows something. Why are you assuming he doesn’t know something? Lol.

With the exception of certain people, it’s a pretty safe assumption on the site. He’s not one of those people. If he’s got something he should say it. But he’s not, because he doesn’t have anything.

At this point, I just want someone who won't embarass us on a weekly basis.

With Mario, as his record shows, if he drops 1-2 head scratchers every year, Miami fans will be calling for his head in year 3-4. That is almost guaranteed

The things I like about Mario:

a. The problem in the O and D trenches will be solved
b. Tackling problems will be solved
c. His players seem to get better from year to year
d. His recruiting classes will be top notch.
e. His teams almost always look prepared, revved up and ready to score from the get go.

Advertisement
Back