Interesting stat on Miami/Mario

Advertisement
When you’re Ina. Ton of dogfights, it screams mediocre. We were that in 17 and proved true in 18 and we were that last year amd proved true
Well if he is mediocre and that has lead to a 73% winning percentage at Oregon and 2 conference titles sign me the **** up for that “mediocrity.”

We’ve won our division 1 time in 16 seasons. Forget conference. How many top 10 wins do we have since 2005? This mediocre *** coach has 4 in 3 seasons.

I feel like some of you dudes forget how bad we’ve been. If we don’t hire Saban, Urban, or Dabo bring me someone who has produced tangible results. Mario is a coach who has

With the exception of certain people, it’s a pretty safe assumption on the site. He’s not one of those people. If he’s got something he should say it. But he’s not, because he doesn’t have anything.
I will defer but I am sure there are others out there that in certain s situations may have info and don’t always share

You don’t know this. You don’t know how he feels right now. How would you? Don’t bother answering, I already know the answer, you don’t know.
You are clueless. You think his feelings change every single day and second? Miami is his dream job and this is where his heart is. I'm definitely not as connected as I used to be but important people know the mutual interest currently exists. However, he will not come unless his significant demands are met including monetary which we might not be able to meet.

Advertisement
Waste Herbert?

Herbert averaged 3.330 yards, and 30 TDS each of his two years Mario was the HC. Should he have posted Tua or Mac Jones numbers? Give him 1st round picks at OL, RB, WR, and TE and he might of.

SMH

Those numbers are pretty pedestrian regardless

Well if he is mediocre and that has lead to a 73% winning percentage at Oregon and 2 conference titles sign me the **** up for that “mediocrity.”

We’ve won our division 1 time in 16 seasons. Forget conference. How many top 10 wins do we have since 2005? This mediocre *** coach has 4 in 3 seasons.

I feel like some of you dudes forget how bad we’ve been. If we don’t hire Saban, Urban, or Dabo bring me someone who has produced tangible results. Mario is a coach who has
You’re gonna pay him 6 mill or so. He went 4-3 last year. He’s not a bad coach. He’ll build a good roster w toighness, I just don’t know if he’s worth his price tag hur we don’t have a choice Amy,ore

All i can say is I watched him take Oregon into Ohio st and absolutely take it to them...not many teams go into OSU and do that...

He took his team on the road in front of 100k and had them absolutely PREPARED!!

Whens the last time we did that?

You’re gonna pay him 6 mill or so. He went 4-3 last year. He’s not a bad coach. He’ll build a good roster w toighness, I just don’t know if he’s worth his price tag hur we don’t have a choice Amy,ore
That’s a fair argument. Hopefully we can pull him for less than 6 million if we go that route.

For that type of money, he’ll have to produce excellent results for it to be worth it IMO

I’m one of those guys who believes he can bring those results. I didn’t always feel that way about him. The data supports him being a good coach. Nothing else matters to me. Just win games.

Advertisement
That’s a fair argument. Hopefully we can pull him for less than 6 million if we go that route.

For that type of money, he’ll have to produce excellent results for it to be worth it IMO

I’m one of those guys who believes he can bring those results. I didn’t always feel that way about him. The data supports him being a good coach. Nothing else matters to me. Just win games.
I care bout hoe we win only hc you tend to get exposed.

idk if we’ll get him for less. After incentives he’ll be close to 5 at Oregon or more.

What people fail to comprehend is those losses are as much of an indicator of that staff as it is of him. The staff he has there will be in large part completely different if he does take the job here. However we still have a ways to go before Mandy is gone. These last two losses Blake has been trying to rally the troops to show them as proof were on the right course... He sees us fighting in losses to other relatively basic teams as an indicator of how problems are being addressed. Reality is our young kids haven't been corched down out of their previously established tendencies to compete to the best of their abilities... They haven't been mandycized yet.
humor me if you will; who's on your dream staff for Mario?

There are currently 5 active coaches that have won a NC. One is on the way out, one won it 15 years ago, the others are Jimbo Saban and Dabo. There hasn’t been more than 5 active NC winning coaches at any point in the last 20+ years and 5 was only achieved by Coker coaching in bum **** Texas. No coach is a sure thing to win a NC.

I care bout hoe we win only hc you tend to get exposed.

idk if we’ll get him for less. After incentives he’ll be close to 5 at Oregon or more.

Blowing out teams is nice and fun to watch but i’ll take a 15-0 season with 15 dog fights any day.

Wins are all that matter. If you win every game on your schedule by a small margin but still win it all does the small margin of victory even matter?

Winning is the goal. Doesn’t matter how you get to that goal

Advertisement
Mario right now has the best facilities huge support and Cart Blanche. He has something he’s building in Oregon. He has nothing like he has right now waiting for him in Miami. I truly believe he could make the U as dominant as Clemson has been in the ACC.

Advertisement
HC - Mario Cristobal
OC/QB’s - Bobby Fresques
WR’s - Justin Flores
RB’s - Brandon Cuevas
TE’s - Dan Hernandez
OL’s - Alex Mirabal

DC/S’s - Ephraim Banda
LB’s - Willie Martinez
OLB’s - Austin Ybarra
CB’s - Paul Gonzales
ST’s - Peter Davila

Frank Ponce, Marcus Arroyo & James Coley were all offered the OC spot but turned it down due to contract disputes.

Blowing out teams is nice and fun to watch but i’ll take a 15-0 season with 15 dog fights any day.

Wins are all that matter. If you win every game on your schedule by a small margin but still win it all does the small margin of victory even matter?

Winning is the goal. Doesn’t matter how you get to that goal
Truth.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.44.04 PM.png

Advertisement
Back