Interesting note on grad transfers

Yeah, let's not get a grad transfer. Our entire secondary will not get injured. Injuries never happen in college football. Ever.

Advertisement
I'd go after Delaney that's it. We don't need a safety, there's enough depth and competition to field a serviceable unit. IMO

Where is all this talent at safety?

Johnson, Finley , Carter and Smith
.....at least one of the two freshman should be good enough, especially with our front seven wreaking havic. Redwine could end up being a really good safety if they decide to move him there. Right now we don't know much about the others, but we can't completely rule them out of the rotation.

They are unknowns. What the **** is wrong with yall? The coaches want to win now. The coaches know these guys and evidently they feel they need more.

Makes sense to me. This is brock (going to be called punchline soon) that we're talking about so you may need to break it down like you're talking to a 5-year old.

I'd go after Delaney that's it. We don't need a safety, there's enough depth and competition to field a serviceable unit. IMO

.....at least one of the two freshman should be good enough, especially with our front seven wreaking havic. Redwine could end up being a really good safety if they decide to move him there. Right now we don't know much about the others, but we can't completely rule them out of the rotation.

They are unknowns. What the **** is wrong with yall? The coaches want to win now. The coaches know these guys and evidently they feel they need more.

Makes sense to me. This is brock (going to be called punchline soon) that we're talking about so you may need to break it down like you're talking to a 5-year old.

Y'all calling players unknown who received a bunch of snaps last year lol

It is very likely that Miami pursues grad transfers at BOTH corner and safety.

Not saying they will actually land two guys, but if everything works the way they want, then it is very much in the picture for them to land two grad guys at DB.

Dee Delaney from The Citadel is visiting this weekend and Miami likes him at CB. No safety names set in stone just yet but remember more names will emerge after spring as some guys decide to move on from their current schools.

Honestly I think we just need to build with the talent we have. Got to get the young guys experience in order to be ready for lsu next year. I guess we should take Dee Delaney but one stop gaps don't help the future like that in regards to building depth
Horrific post. You live on Fantasy Island, bruh. UM coaches don't get paid to start freshmans and get waxed in 2017 to "build depth." They are paid to put the best team possible on the field and win. You build depth by getting younger guys minutes as subs.

Advertisement

Not saying they will actually land two guys, but if everything works the way they want, then it is very much in the picture for them to land two grad guys at DB.

Dee Delaney from The Citadel is visiting this weekend and Miami likes him at CB. No safety names set in stone just yet but remember more names will emerge after spring as some guys decide to move on from their current schools.

Honestly I think we just need to build with the talent we have. Got to get the young guys experience in order to be ready for lsu next year. I guess we should take Dee Delaney but one stop gaps don't help the future like that in regards to building depth

Thank goodness you are not on our coaching staff.

Just the idea that the staff is looking for grad transfers means that they don't believe the younger guys can carry the load this year. It's important we have guys that can help us win , young guys will get experience through injuries and rotation but we can't rely on them if coaches don't think they are ready

Advertisement

Outside of Quan, which players received significant snaps at safety? Finley was on special teams last year.

Summary - Coaching staff who are close to these kids and evaluate the talent we have in practice on a daily basis, feel the need to bring in a GT for depth purposes to get these guys more acclimated so we don't throw these kids to the wolves. Yet brock, thinks our staff is full of idiots apparently.

My god, I've seen it all. I'm just waiting for the next post to where we're all soft-shouldered.

Thank goodness you are not on our coaching staff.
The ncaa hasn't expanded coaching staffs to 4 billion coaches yet.

I was wondering how Pete's simple post turned into a 5 page thread. I thought someone dropped some info on other potential DB transfers. Should have known it was a broke thread.

Advertisement

Outside of Quan, which players received significant snaps at safety? Finley was on special teams last year.

You are saying safety but listed a few of the cbs earlier. Young, redwine and Jackson all received significant snaps last year

Advertisement
Summary - Coaching staff who are close to these kids and evaluate the talent we have in practice on a daily basis, feel the need to bring in a GT for depth purposes to get these guys more acclimated so we don't throw these kids to the wolves. Yet brock, thinks our staff is full of idiots apparently.

My god, I've seen it all. I'm just waiting for the next post to where we're all soft-shouldered.

Too dramatic try harder. I have done nothing but praise the staff. just some bunch of fake a55 fans who are wishy washy on cis. Y'all Bag on me for having an OPINION about anything on this **** site, talk all that sh*t about Mike rumph, players and everything. Y'all a bunch of followers that are incapable of thinking for yourselves. People on here would rather take someone else thoughts and run with that sh*t because they don't know sh*t about the game of football. Be yourself stop trying to be a **** follower all the time. Go back to laughing at the franchise corny a55 jokes. I'm not a follower that can never be me

Last edited:

Too dramatic try harder. I have done nothing but praise the staff. just some bunch of fake a55 fans who are wishy washy on cis. Y'all Bag on me for having an OPINION about anything on this **** site, talk all that sh*t about Mike rumph, players and everything. Y'all a bunch of followers that are incapable of thinking for yourselves. People on here would rather take someone else thoughts and run with that sh*t because they don't know sh*t about the game of football. Be yourself stop trying to be a **** follower all the time. Go back to laughing at the franchise corny a55 jokes. I'm not a follower than can never be me

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back