Interesting fact about the Top 3 QBs in the NFL Draft

Too be honest, I don't think Tebow could have played in any offense... I think UF was the perfect fit for him... Meyer was really creative with him and that offense... That being said, you are right! A lot of talented qbs are overlooked and wanted as another position... All you really need is a creative staff that believes in you and the determination from the player...

Advertisement
Too be honest, I don't think Tebow could have played in any offense... I think UF was the perfect fit for him... Meyer was really creative with him and that offense... That being said, you are right! A lot of talented qbs are overlooked and wanted as another position... All you really need is a creative staff that believes in you and the determination from the player...

At the college level I think Tebow could have played pretty much anywhere as a QB. JMO though.

At the college level I think Tebow could have played pretty much anywhere as a QB. JMO though.

Agreed. Truth be told, we kind of did him a disservice while at UF. Now I'm not saying he would have turned into an NFL QB elsewhere, but it wasn't really worked on.

If you look at him in HS he had a high, tight release and not too much of the side-arm motion he has now. A lot of schools like USC, Michigan, etc. wanted him as a drop back passer. But then he became a battering ram of a runner and the focus on his passing declined. We had so much talent around him that the passing game was basically lob it up to Percy, Hernandez, Cooper, etc. His mechanics got worse and worse every year at UF.

But you're right, it's college not the NFL. A dynamic QB is **** near impossible to stop at the college level regardless of offense.

Agreed. Truth be told, we kind of did him a disservice while at UF. Now I'm not saying he would have turned into an NFL QB elsewhere, but it wasn't really worked on.

If you look at him in HS he had a high, tight release and not too much of the side-arm motion he has now. A lot of schools like USC, Michigan, etc. wanted him as a drop back passer. But then he became a battering ram of a runner and the focus on his passing declined. We had so much talent around him that the passing game was basically lob it up to Percy, Hernandez, Cooper, etc. His mechanics got worse and worse every year at UF.

But you're right, it's college not the NFL. A dynamic QB is **** near impossible to stop at the college level regardless of offense.

Who cares? Rural got paid and at the end of the day Aaron Hernandez was molded into the man he is today. It's all good. One bit...two bit...

I will go on record Dmoney and say that Bridgewater will be another Brandon Weeden... another Geno Smith... I don't even believe he will be an average qb like Flacco and Eli.
Eli and Flacco have 3 rings together.. If thats what you consider average then **** i'll take an average QB.

Advertisement
Just another of many examples where prospecting a stud QB is almost like shooting in the dark.

Agree with my man 1775. When he wins a SB, they'll say he's not a HOFer. Then when he gets to the Hall, they'll say he wasn't the best QB in the Hall….:)

Teddy B has done everything asked of him as a college QB. He'll now get to do it in the pros as well. I would be shocked if he's anything but a top 5 pick.

Advertisement
Back