Interesting fact about the Top 3 QBs in the NFL Draft

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The Top 3 quarterback prospects in the draft are Johnny Manziel, Teddy Brigewater and Blake Bortles.

Manziel's dream school was Texas. They wanted him as a defensive back.

Bridgewater's best offer was from LSU. They wanted him as a receiver.

Bortles's best offer was from Purdue. They wanted him as a tight end.

Something to consider when you criticize a kid who wants to be recruited as a quarterback.

Advertisement
The Top 3 quarterback prospects in the draft are Johnny Manziel, Teddy Brigewater and Blake Bortles.

Something to consider when you criticize a kid who wants to be recruited as a quarterback.

TREON HARRIS DID YOU HACK MONEYS ACCOUNT?

I don't think anyone will mistake Treon Harris for Johnny Manziel, despite the similar size. Manziel just has the 'It' factor on the field. His playmaking ability and improvisation are elite.

Lol. He should've hacked it earlier so that he could build some QB at the U momentum on this board leading up to signing day. I wonder if this was posted 6 months ago, how the posts would read???

I don't think anyone will mistake Treon Harris for Johnny Manziel, despite the similar size. Manziel just has the 'It' factor on the field. His playmaking ability and improvisation are elite.

How can you say Harris doesn't have that "it" factor himself?

He doesn't run around like Maziel but he's battle tested and a proven winner.

Advertisement

Texas didnt want him as anything. Oregon wanted him at qb. Bridgewater had qb offers from us and from florida at their apex.

Texas didnt want him as anything. Oregon wanted him at qb. Bridgewater had qb offers from us and from florida at their apex.

http://thebiglead.com/2012/11/27/mack-brown-tried-to-recruit-robert-griffin-iii-and-johnny-manziel-as-a-defensive-back-and-safety/

Will Muschamp said they wanted him as a defensive back. Mack Brown has since denied it, mostly because he got ripped to shreds for misevaluating RGIII and Manziel.

Bridgewater would have gone to LSU but they preferred Mettenberger and recruited Bridgewater as a WR. That decision probably cost them a championship.

Texas really **** the bed. Manziel, the rapist and rg3 all wanted to be longhorns. 3 heisman winners who never got an offer from UT

Advertisement
Boom.

There's some highly respected people/posters here that flat out said Bridgewater could never play QB.

Sorry Mr. DMoney I am going to call you out on this one. Your boy Teddy would have never survived the gauntlet of the SEC defenses. Name one formidable opponent Teddy faced over his tenure at UL, please enlighten me b/c I could be mistaken, but your boy has looked bad at the combine thus far. I believe he doesn't have what it takes to be on par with Russell at the next level.

Advertisement
I still believe it's fair to point out that the local analysis of Bridgewater by UM fans was influenced by "the Jacory factor." I have to admit to suffering from it myself.

Advertisement
Sorry Mr. DMoney I am going to call you out on this one. Your boy Teddy would have never survived the gauntlet of the SEC defenses. Name one formidable opponent Teddy faced over his tenure at UL, please enlighten me b/c I could be mistaken, but your boy has looked bad at the combine thus far. I believe he doesn't have what it takes to be on par with Russell at the next level.

Why wouldn't he? He's better than Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenerger and they both seemed to fair pretty well.

And what has he done at the combine to look bad? You're clearly not watching because he hasn't ran or thrown. Common for top QBs.

I will go on record Dmoney and say that Bridgewater will be another Brandon Weeden... another Geno Smith... I don't even believe he will be an average qb like Flacco and Eli.

I will go on record Dmoney and say that Bridgewater will be another Brandon Weeden... another Geno Smith... I don't even believe he will be an average qb like Flacco and Eli.
Another?

Smith is a rookie. A little early to judge a rookie QB that had possibly the worst weapons in the NFL at his disposal.

And Weeden is in the mess that is the Cleveland Browns that's possibly the worst run organization in the NFL.

I will absolutely puke, if treon turns into another russell wilson (totally possible) in hogtown!!

Advertisement
Back