Interesting Cam Harris Insta Post

Advertisement
Another unproductive social media drama guy. Get humiliated on the field and retreat to the safety of Instagram for some cryptic 14 year old girl style story time.
Another I can’t make it college so I’ll go to the NFL we’re I can, it’s for my family LMAO.

Awesome wire cutter upside , I’ll take him NOW 🙌🙌🙌

Cam was our best back this year. He had the most yards, the highest yards per carry and the most TDs.

He won't be more than a late round pick/UDFA, but maybe he would rather use his carries in the NFL. A running back's body has a shelf life. He is good enough to have a role at the next level.

Advertisement
Cam was our best back this year. He had the most yards, the highest yards per carry and the most TDs.

He won't be more than a late round pick/UDFA, but maybe he would rather use his carries in the NFL. A running back's body has a shelf life. He is good enough to have a role at the next level.

On point. He's a bigger Mark Walton, minus some of the wiggle. And I think Cam is faster.

Advertisement
Cam is ultimately a practice squad/journeyman NFL RB. He's not a work his way up the depth chart type. If he gets NFL carries, it'll be due fortunate circumstances/multiple RB's ahead of him getting injured.

Whether he leaves this year or next, that won't change.

I would welcome him back IF he has a good/realistic attitude, and understands he might get even less carries next year. If he thinks he's the unquestioned starter who was underused this year, and thinks his pouting this year was justified - then just go pro.

Cam would benefit hitting the portal to a power team where he can follow the butts of the lineman north south...he became too stiff with limited vision....which doesn't bold well in our system, especially with a weak@$$ OL you gotta be elusive....last but not least ...lacks confidence to be a lead back at Miami. His sour attitude would hold our young guys back from developing properly...

him and Harley are the same person to me. the definition of just 'meh' power 5 football players without too much NFL upside.

I'd prefer them both to come back, but i don't think either impacts our 2021 results all too much

The difference is that when the WR's were questioned, Harley stepped up to the challenge. When the going got tough for Cam, he grew an attitude and never seemed to get back on track.
I would welcome him back IF he has a good/realistic attitude, and understands he might get even less carries next year. If he thinks he's the unquestioned starter who was underused this year, and thinks his pouting this year was justified - then just go pro.

Chaney and Rooster are only going to get better. I don't think he's going to be any happier with his role next season.

Advertisement
I think he’s in a tough spot sort of like Gus Edwards.. bc the coaching staff is going to have to feed the young RBs behind him and Cam seems to want a situation where he can be the clear #1... I can see him transferring to another school to finish out his last year.

Advertisement
Our fans love the players when we recruit them and then turn on them easily.
It's a shame, so next season if Chaney doesn't meet expectations people here will be asking for him to transfer.
Maybe some will be calling Thad a bust by the end of next season.
It’s disgusting. All these pot belly cucks who live paycheck to paycheck have the most to say about what these kids do with THEIR lives. Same dudes who couldn’t even sniff a NAIA roster.

@brock soooo you still think it's outrageous to sign 3 RBs in a class? Or nah?

If Harris leaves Miami is a Chaney injury away from total disaster at the RB position. And that's assuming Chaney develops into a more complete and consistent back.

Advertisement
Back