Interesting Cam Harris Insta Post

Our fans love the players when we recruit them and then turn on them easily.
It's a shame, so next season if Chaney doesn't meet expectations people here will be asking for him to transfer.
Maybe some will be calling Thad a bust by the end of next season.
Nobody hates Cam we hate his production .....I understand some know these kids "personally" but this is a business...True fans only supposed to care about putting the best product on the field... no matter who or where they come from....can't get emotional over somebody else's dream...If I'm Cam I'd hit the portal to a program looking for a north south back in a power system... get my degree and hopefully have a better season...remember he doesn't lose any eligibility, he'd still have 2 years left to improve his game....

Advertisement
"posts where fans are telling him to leave" why people do this kind of sh*t?
No reason to inject your negativity on somebody else's life
That's the majority of people in a nutshell. It's just worse per capita with Canes fans.

Lol. Walton is more talented than Cam. Get real.

I didn't say he was more talented.

But now you're on it, Mark Walton had one season with of over 1,000 yards. He had 3 future NFL offensive lineman blocking for him, and he had a good college QB in Kaaya.

Walton competition was laughable: Yearby, Gus Edwards & a freshman Travis Homer.

Walton also ran a 4.6 forty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cam Harris ran 22MPH -- Elite by NFL standards.

Cam Harris has been running behind an inept offensive line for 2 years. With maybe 1-2 players with NFL talent. Maybe.

Basically, an idiot would barge in and say what you said.

Advertisement
Lol Cam is a goofy/awkward RB. He’s not great but also not a bum.. Doesn’t have a great feel for the position. I think him bulking up so much took away some of his agility. There’s no way I want him cutting into Don or Rooster’s carries next year though.. They will have a full offseason and a year of strength and conditioning.

If Cam returns,someone is transferring.No way we keep all 4 going into the fall,just not enough carries.**** we almost didn't land Franklin because he was concerned with playing time.Cam has played a ton the last 2 years,time to move on and for Chaney to become the #1 RB.

Advertisement
Why do you all think he’s leaving? Too much hysteria at this point

@brock soooo you still think it's outrageous to sign 3 RBs in a class? Or nah?

If Harris leaves Miami is a Chaney injury away from total disaster at the RB position. And that's assuming Chaney develops into a more complete and consistent back.

But now you're on it, Mark Walton had one season with of over 1,000 yards. He had 3 future NFL offensive lineman blocking for him, and he had a good college QB in Kaaya.

Walton competition was laughable: Yearby, Gus Edwards & a freshman Travis Homer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cam Harris has been running behind an inept offensive line for 2 years. With maybe 1-2 players with NFL talent. Maybe.

This has a very "who was the better #1 WR for Miami - Darnell Jenkins or Rayshawn Scott?" feel to it.

Both were solid, but nothing special.

Cam & Walton both averaged 5.1 ypc in their careers (ugh). Homer (6.0 ypc) & Dallas (5.8 ypc) were much better behind the same OL's.

Sometimes it's the RB's, not the OL's.

My response wasn’t meant to be aggressive so I apologize if it came that way. I assure you, I’m no idiot.

I’m sure you know, there is more to being a RB than just speed. Besides, Walton didn’t have a great OL, either. Miami’s Offense was extremely predictable and our running game didn’t benefit from it. Sure, there was some NFL talent there with the OL but it didn’t mean it translated in games as our running game wasn’t that impressive.

Put Cam on those teams and I don’t think he sniffs what Walton did.

Advertisement
My response wasn’t meant to be aggressive so I apologize if it came that way. I assure you, I’m no idiot.

I’m sure you know, there is more to being a RB than just speed. Besides, Walton didn’t have a great OL, either. Miami’s Offense was extremely predictable and our running game didn’t benefit from it. Sure, there was some NFL talent there with the OL but it didn’t mean it translated in games as our running game wasn’t that impressive.

Put Cam on those teams and I don’t think he sniffs what Walton did.

Well I certainly appreciate the apology. And I would agree with that assessment. They coined him the "grown *** man" for a reason.

Can't judge his talent running behind one the weakest *** line in the country
I feel ya on the OL having a huge impact on what Cams been able to dbut Deejay Dallas YPC went up every year he was here... Cams YPC have gone down every year.

What I will say is Cam feels like a guy that needs 20 carries a game to be his most effective and that’s hard with who else we have on roster to do.
I think whole offense takes a leap forward next year though as would Cam if he returns. Will always root for him especially how he handled the Lingard situation lol

Advertisement
He'll be the best running back on the roster in 2021. Assuming he does the right thing and comes back.

This has a very "who was the better #1 WR for Miami - Darnell Jenkins or Rayshawn Scott?" feel to it.

Both were solid, but nothing special.

Cam & Walton both averaged 5.1 ypc in their careers (ugh). Homer (6.0 ypc) & Dallas (5.8 ypc) were much better behind the same OL's.

Sometimes it's the RB's, not the OL's.
These dudes just can't accept that one of their local guys isn't a great RB. Cam is OK. He's always been OK. At Clemson, he'd be one of those faceless 3rd team RBs who winds up transferring to USF for his senior season, and you never hear from him.

Advertisement
Back