Interesting Cam Harris Insta Post

Advertisement
These dudes just can't accept that one of their local guys isn't a great RB. Cam is OK. He's always been OK. At Clemson, he'd be one of those faceless 3rd team RBs who winds up transferring to USF for his senior season, and you never hear from him.

I was down on Harris from day one. Good backup. But I never saw him as our #1.

I will say that he had an extra gear in those first 2-3 games this year that I had never seen before, and haven't seen again (Duke doesn't count). If that guy showed up in important games, he'd be someone I could rally around.

Advertisement
This is a quetsion ive asked myself all year?. Kind of confusing actually.

Not sure if its because he was better than Lingard..or is it because he is from South Florida and a portion of our fans are just hating anything from dade, broward, palm beach because they arent local ppl from here?. Not sure.

probably cause they thought he was going to be a first rounder and he didn’t live up to their uncontrollable hype that they build up in their own heads for everyone one of our players.

Basically we have a bunch of Dumbasses on this board.

Cam is good and we would benefit if he came back.

Nobody hates Cam we hate his production .....I understand some know these kids "personally" but this is a business...True fans only supposed to care about putting the best product on the field... no matter who or where they come from....can't get emotional over somebody else's dream...If I'm Cam I'd hit the portal to a program looking for a north south back in a power system... get my degree and hopefully have a better season...remember he doesn't lose any eligibility, he'd still have 2 years left to improve his game....
You hate his production but love FSU's rbs production. Take your hatin *** on somewhere.

If im Cam ill stay right here and finish off my career

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a quetsion ive asked myself all year?. Kind of confusing actually.

Not sure if its because he was better than Lingard..or is it because he is from South Florida and a portion of our fans are just hating anything from dade, broward, palm beach because they arent local ppl from here?. Not sure.

they really diss on the rich counties above? I thought Jake Garcia was going to have a hard time assimilating..

I remember a few months back when he was the "leader" of the team.....wtf happened? Where do ni99as be at when they say they be doin all this and all that?!?

Advertisement
I don’t get the hype and why everybody try to be down on harris
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion....I remember you said he was better than Dallas....also, said Deejay should leave to make room for Cam to be our lead back ....which is the same everybody is saying this year... I'd take Deejay over Cam any day....

I like Cam and think he is a good college back. Appeears to work hard. I don’t like the social media whining about playing time though...IMO, it creates the perception of being a baby. If he stays, he’ll probably get less touches as the Freshman will be better next year and Thad gets his touches

Advertisement
Back