Interesting Cam Harris Insta Post

Advertisement
Does he not remember what happened in those uniforms? Why in the F would he want attention drawn to himself while wearing that slaughter suit. Any pride?

I legit don't care what he does, honestly.

He is a Cane and always will be and I wish him well for him and his family.
I wouldn't care if our coaches would put the best guy on the field. Instead, we have to rely and hope on guys who shouldn't be starting to leave early and force our coaches hand.

Advertisement
We are in no position to be telling anyone on our RB depth chart to leave. If he leaves, it is what it is, but there is no incentive to force it.

... and no college running back is going to make a life-changing decision on some social media nonsense fans say, for or against, so the point is moot.

He'll either go because he wants to go, or he'll stay because he wants to stay.

These players literally don't listen to draft experts, coaches and analysts who tell them they're not ready—but they're going to be swayed by fans?

When? I don’t see it happening next year unless they add strength and OGs. Hope I’m tarded on this subject like numerous others, but I’d be content if they flash as true juniors.

Advertisement
View attachment 138194

The body of his post reads: " ..... (Thinking Emoji)

In the comments, he's liking posts of fans asking for him to come back AND posts where fans are telling him to leave.

Stir the pot, huh!

Those are the ugliest fckn all black unis I’ve ever seen in my life.. wtf was Addidas thinking?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, harsh thread. I like Cam.. he's trucked some dudes. I can't hate on him because he's been behind yikes o lines while being asked to grab the ball and run at the center. If he doesn't run the play that's called there's two other dudes who will. Anyway I hope the kid does well whatever he decides. I wouldn't be upset if he wore a Cane's uniform next year.

him and Harley are the same person to me. the definition of just 'meh' power 5 football players without too much NFL upside.

I'd prefer them both to come back, but i don't think either impacts our 2021 results all too much

Advertisement
Back