Indoor Practice Facility

Why have we not started construction when we have over 90% of the funds already?

Advertisement
You don't have to be an ******* about it, how was I supposed to know there were hurricanes in Miami?

You're really bad at trolling. It's annoying and not funny. If you're going to troll, be either funny, or make it seem more credible. Otherwise, you just come across as either a bad troll or an ignoramus. In your case, both.

I'm better at trolling than you are at catching on. But don't beat yourself up...I mean, anybody could think I was serious when I mentioned typhoons, tornados, global warming, and earthquakes but didn't know that Miami gets hurricanes. It's not like the team is actually named after hurricanes or anything.

You're just not very good.

I'm starting to think you don't know what trolling is.

No, he is right. You are not very good at trolling. You're not being funny, clever, creative, subtle, etc. This is not a troll, just a fact.

Advertisement
Probably not too long, its mostly hallow for the field with only the office space and weight room as the interior infrastructure. They built that new medical center in just over a year/year and a half, can't imagine the IPF would take as long.

I doubt they'll move the weight room or add offices. This will be like UCF's- just a barn with fans.

You dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the amount of alumni in the league you would think they kick in a bit more. Vernon and Hurns could easily chip in a few bucks

Advertisement
[TWEET]832301376885686273[/TWEET]

[TWEET]832327682897694720[/TWEET]

[TWEET]832328124859834369[/TWEET]

-Funding will be done soon
-inside will be designed top to bottom honoring former and current players
-80 yard field with an additional 40 yards sideways which which have more space than a traditional 100 yard field
Is what I was told

Last edited:
Advertisement
Always fascinating to hear people tell others how they should donate their money, as if there's nothing more pressing out there than a ****** indoor practice field

Advertisement
-80 yard field with an additional 40 yards sideways which which have more space than a traditional 100 yard field
Is what I was told

I heard you had more feet on the street than coppers on the beat

If our fan base can't raise an extra $2 mill + Lemonis $1 Mill 50% match, then we don't deserve relevancy, let alone a National Title.

Is what I was told

I heard you had more feet on the street than coppers on the beat

Whatever, it's true

Advertisement
Back