• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Indoor Practice Facility

klineski96

[]_ _[]
From a recent Barry Jackson article:
• UM says it has raised $31 million for an indoor practice facility but needs to get to $34 million to begin construction.

My question.... when they DO begin construction, roughly how long does it take to be built?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
• UM says it has raised $31 million for an indoor practice facility but needs to get to $34 million to begin construction.

My question.... when they DO begin construction, roughly how long does it take to be built?

On time and under budget

MAGA

CFLCane

Junior
Probably a lot less than time than it'll take UM fans to realize they need to matching their winning expectations with their wallets.

Kendall Boy Cane

Portal Gang
Probably not too long, its mostly hallow for the field with only the office space and weight room as the interior infrastructure. They built that new medical center in just over a year/year and a half, can't imagine the IPF would take as long.

Ironmanfootball

Recruit
Probably not too long, its mostly hallow for the field with only the office space and weight room as the interior infrastructure. They built that new medical center in just over a year/year and a half, can't imagine the IPF would take as long.

I doubt they'll move the weight room or add offices. This will be like UCF's- just a barn with fans.

Kendall Boy Cane

Portal Gang

I doubt they'll move the weight room or add offices. This will be like UCF's- just a barn with fans.

Video: Take a tour of Miami Hurricanes indoor football practice facility | Canes Watch

Notsince1985

Retired staff

Liberals... Take notes on how we Conservatives to do it... Beg for a handout first then worry about construction second. Then tell everyone you worked for every dime you ever made!

:monkey-serious:

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

Liberals... Take notes on how we Conservatives to do it... Beg for a handout first then worry about construction second. Then tell everyone you worked for every dime you ever made!

Wonder how long it will be before the mods finally catch on to your racial and political trolling and slap your silly ass with a band?

Fightinibis

Junior

Wonder how long it will be before the mods finally catch on to your racial and political trolling and slap your silly ass with a band?

Definitely one way for them to go about that...

UM

Ropa

Band
Banned

Definitely one way for them to go about that...

UM

Calm down it was just a joke to brighten the day... You know we Conservatives like to throw a little jab at the Liberals every now and then. Right, Brother? It was a little something for everyone. If you were a Lib your like HAHA! And if you were a Conserv you were like F** Yeah!, but wait a minute that was Ropa who said that... Did we finally convert him... Just in case F** Yeah & kinda F** Ropa!!!

Last edited:
T

TreOFive

Regular-Style-Carport.jpg

these things are built really quick...1-2 hours if you have enough men