Indoor Practice Facility

klineski96

[]_ _[]
Premium
From a recent Barry Jackson article:
• UM says it has raised $31 million for an indoor practice facility but needs to get to $34 million to begin construction.

My question.... when they DO begin construction, roughly how long does it take to be built?

Advertisement
• UM says it has raised $31 million for an indoor practice facility but needs to get to $34 million to begin construction.

My question.... when they DO begin construction, roughly how long does it take to be built?

On time and under budget

MAGA

Probably a lot less than time than it'll take UM fans to realize they need to matching their winning expectations with their wallets.

Probably not too long, its mostly hallow for the field with only the office space and weight room as the interior infrastructure. They built that new medical center in just over a year/year and a half, can't imagine the IPF would take as long.

Advertisement
Probably not too long, its mostly hallow for the field with only the office space and weight room as the interior infrastructure. They built that new medical center in just over a year/year and a half, can't imagine the IPF would take as long.

I doubt they'll move the weight room or add offices. This will be like UCF's- just a barn with fans.

I doubt they'll move the weight room or add offices. This will be like UCF's- just a barn with fans.

Video: Take a tour of Miami Hurricanes indoor football practice facility | Canes Watch

Liberals... Take notes on how we Conservatives to do it... Beg for a handout first then worry about construction second. Then tell everyone you worked for every dime you ever made!

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

Liberals... Take notes on how we Conservatives to do it... Beg for a handout first then worry about construction second. Then tell everyone you worked for every dime you ever made!

Wonder how long it will be before the mods finally catch on to your racial and political trolling and slap your silly *** with a band?

Wonder how long it will be before the mods finally catch on to your racial and political trolling and slap your silly *** with a band?

Definitely one way for them to go about that...

UM

Advertisement

Definitely one way for them to go about that...

UM

Calm down it was just a joke to brighten the day... You know we Conservatives like to throw a little jab at the Liberals every now and then. Right, Brother? It was a little something for everyone. If you were a Lib your like HAHA! And if you were a Conserv you were like F** Yeah!, but wait a minute that was Ropa who said that... Did we finally convert him... Just in case F** Yeah & kinda F** Ropa!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Regular-Style-Carport.jpg

these things are built really quick...1-2 hours if you have enough men

Advertisement
Back