In other news.....

Advertisement
Reality check:

“Legal” alcohol much more dangerous than “illegal” marijuana:

1583868446362.png

Now that place would place a @brock size hole in my pocket...
Very Expensive....but insanely good....CaneinOrlando has a hard time paying more than $15/$17 on a Pasta Dish...
I've got as much experience as some of those so called Super Celebrity Chefs...and I find it absolutely Ludicrous when I see Linguine with White/Red Clam sauce for $26....I don't give af if the Clams are from Outer Space....the Pasta, regardless of what type, is maybe .75cents per order....hard time convincing CaneinOrlando that the clams (shucked and 6-8 whole and opened) in the Pasta is $25.25.....Lol....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very Expensive....but insanely good....CaneinOrlando has a hard time paying more than $15/$17 on a Pasta Dish...
I've got as much experience as some of those so called Super Celebrity Chefs...and I find it absolutely Ludicrous when I see Linguine with White/Red Clam sauce for $26....I don't give af if the Clams are from Outer Space....the Pasta, regardless of what type, is maybe .75cents per order....hard time convincing CaneinOrlando that the clams (shucked and 6-8 whole and opened) in the Pasta is $25.25.....Lol....
I feel you. You're the expert ao I'm talking your advice. Makes total sense.

There are people who cured Cancer from cannabis...

There's not a single person that ever cured anything with alcohol.

THOUSANDS of people die every year from alcohol, no one dies from weed, you could literally smoke 3 pounds in one day & it wouldn't do anything to you except make you super high & eventually tired.

You can literally drink yourself to death by alcohol poisoning, there is no marijuana poisoning.

Weed does not make people lazy, lazy people who smoke weed were lazy before they ever tried it, it's not matter of guessing, it's been tested, there is no scientific causation. The weed makes people lazy & unmotivated talk is an old tired trope from the 1950's that people still believe because propaganda is the strongest tool of all anti drug campaigns. Elon Musk smokes weed, he doesn't strike me as a "lazy couch lover"....

Alcoholics have a 12 step program for how bad that liquid spirit has destroyed their lives, if you went to a NA meeting & said you're addicted to weed the other addicts would look at you like you just told them you were depressed because you couldn't get into Harvard lol.

There's no weedheads in rehab, there's thousands of alcoholics in there though, it's quite clear which one is worse.
False. I’ve cured the sickness in my stomach on multiple of my schitty saturdays after watching Canes football with multiple shots. In all seriousness, it’s pretty crazy that anyone can argue alcohol being safer than weed. You speaking mostly (see above) factz.

Advertisement
How was the process? I’ve heard it’s relatively easy to get it
Very easy. In Maryland you can go straight to a weed doctor with your prescriptions and issues. If you have any recommendations from a regular MD or even a mental health counselor, bring that. You pay them, they talk to you, recommend it in the system and you apply. They even take your picture there for the ID. I can’t remember the order but the cannibis commission then approves you, you pay a fee and get your card. You have to renew the card and the weed DR annually.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, I know who she is. I always thought she looked good but she’s kind of boring.
She's kinda Fake-ish....She ain't no cot **** Chef...Alot of the Celebrity So called Chef's are the real deal...alot aren't...
Emerill
Flay
Wolfgang
Anne Burrell
Conant
Mori Moto..etc..= Real Deal....

$10 Vodka??...Wtf??....$10 Whiskey??...Double Wtf??....Why don't you Splurge and buy 2 5ths of Boones Farm for $12??
I’m a simple man.

I kid, I kid.

I don’t drink that swill, but alcohol can be much cheaper than weed. I think the difference is the casual alcohol drinker isn’t drinking as much as the casual weed smoker is smoking.

People can smoke and/or drink whatever they want, just don’t drive or endanger others and I’m good.

She's kinda Fake-ish....She ain't no cot **** Chef...Alot of the Celebrity So called Chef's are the real deal...alot aren't...
Emerill
Flay
Wolfgang
Anne Burrell
Conant
Mori Moto..etc..= Real Deal....
I’ve met Puck and my buddy knows Emeril. He used to tell me years ago that with some of these guys, if you go to one of their events, you actually don’t want them cooking but Emeril is one guy you did want cooking.

Advertisement
Back