In all seriousness - Does Diaz Fire Penos?

How can he justify not firing him?
shrugs.gif

Advertisement
This has to be considered at this point. We look worse than we did when Nix was running the team.

If we fire Penos (or **** as some like to call him), who are potential candidates around the nation we could bring in?
Whaaaat? Noooooooooooo, no no no noooooooooo... ”It’s the players” you dummy!

Advertisement
Ask the slurpers, they have it all figured out.
If this is really Manny's dream job and its not hard to believe that it is, then he's going to do whatever he can to succeed here. Sometimes that means cutting ties with someone who's not performing well enough.

The bigger question is whether he hires a dedicated special teams coach.

If this is really Manny's dream job and its not hard to believe that it is, then he's going to do whatever he can to succeed here. Sometimes that means cutting ties with someone who's not performing well enough.

Fair point. I mean he doesn’t seem as stubborn as golden in discussing issues and he’s a first time hc. I’m just not feeling him

Always wonder about people like you that lower themselves to 3rd grade name calling. To me, you lose the post when you do something so childess. Why would someone come here to be called names by immature people. Opinions are great but you make the ignore list with your stupid name calling.
Huh? He's talking about what other people call Enos and I'm pretty sure he's not on here so relax.

Advertisement
The Enos situation is not working out. It will be interesting to see if Manny let’s Enos drag him down.

Enos can coach the QBs, I’m okay with that. But we need a whole slew of coaches, OC, ST, OL to start with. He (Manny) should take over DC as he has done.

No, most people post here have less than working knowledge to judge a pee wee game. Keyboard coaches are great at the keyboard and fail in life
Your first post was saying people lose the argument when they name call and then you basically name called all CIS in the very next porst...well played.

Advertisement
Enos can coach the QBs, I’m okay with that. But we need a whole slew of coaches, OC, ST, OL to start with. He (Manny) should take over DC as he has done.
My priorities are:
1. OL This is the single biggest weakness I see. Granted, I'm not an in depth football guy, but the look overmatched every game.
2. ST How many kicks and punt coverages have burned us?

I get Enos has an offense he wants to run, but if the O line isn't there to support it, he needs to run the one that works. His stubbornness is leading him to unemployment.

Advertisement
He probably has to go for optics at this point. But no OC is gonna do better with this line. Plenty of plays are called that work, even quick developing one's that the QB/receivers can't capitalize on, or the line literally lets defenders run by.

People have no concept of why the offense doesn't put up more points but complain about the quality of coaching.

Advertisement
Back