In all seriousness - Does Diaz Fire Penos?

A lot has to do with the players.

Prime example. Screens.

Great screen was thrown to brevin on a cross delay route. But the play was made by brevins yac and blocking. This is the same for bama. They throw a lot of screens which turn into tds because their receivers out athlete the defense. We do not have the talent to do this from the blocking to the receivers. So what turns into a td or big play for bama or brevin is a 3 yard play most of the time for us.

It is the truth. We simply do not have the talent to out athlete most of the teams we play. Idgaf what the blue chip ratio says. Name me one year we played for a title without the best team. Name me one. You cant.

Advertisement
Not the results I was hoping for at $1 million a year. In his defense the oline is horrendous which is the result of years of swings and misses at the position and bad coaching. That was in play before he set foot in Coral Gables. However, this is a results oriented business. I personally think Enos is a bad fit here that makes all the aforementioned worse.

Advertisement
If manny makes staff changes. I will be ok with that because he’s a first time hc
Only question and problem with this is who is coming to put their career on the line with that in mind. If you are USC with Helton hiring Harrell or LSU after Canada and are willing to write a big enough check then that’s fine. Hopefully we can do the same.

Advertisement
A lot has to do with the players.

Prime example. Screens.

Great screen was thrown to brevin on a cross delay route. But the play was made by brevins yac and blocking. This is the same for bama. They throw a lot of screens which turn into tds because their receivers out athlete the defense. We do not have the talent to do this from the blocking to the receivers. So what turns into a td or big play for bama or brevin is a 3 yard play most of the time for us.

It is the truth. We simply do not have the talent to out athlete most of the teams we play. Idgaf what the blue chip ratio says. Name me one year we played for a title without the best team. Name me one. You cant.
You're gonna sit here and say we don't have better athletes than the mighty chippewas of central michigan?

Our quickest path back to relevance is to get an OC who will run the spread. Fire enos the second you can (he will easily find another job he just isn’t a fit with out personnel and he didn’t adapt at all after seeing that).

Advertisement
I don’t see Enos getting fired after the off season. The only staff change I can see is the Barry but his unit looks to be turning the corner even if it is slow AF

Advertisement
You're gonna sit here and say we don't have better athletes than the mighty chippewas of central michigan?
At WR no less. The one thing our line is good at is getting out to block on screens. I suppose running jet sweeps at the 3 yard line to the short side of the field is also the players fault.

Always wonder about people like you that lower themselves to 3rd grade name calling. To me, you lose the post when you do something so childess. Why would someone come here to be called names by immature people. Opinions are great but you make the ignore list with your stupid name calling.
I see this all the time in political discussions on Twitter, blogs, etc. When otherwise intelligent people stoop to name calling you assume they have no coherent argument. I just turns me and I'm sure many others off.

Right now I think Enos might not yet have the personnel to run his offense. Still, under the circumstances, I would prefer to see us going vertical more, rather than screens and stuff in the flats and slow-developing reverses.

Advertisement
Back