In all seriousness - Does Diaz Fire Penos?

Advertisement
Posted in another thread but I'll do the same here:

Is all we are scoring though 7 games, bcu doesn't count.

This is putrid. We are nearly dead last in 3rd down completion percentage and red zone offense. Mid 80s in total offense. This is the worst offense since the 2006 and 2007. It is horrible.

Enos will need to be demoted to qb coach(or fired) and we can hire a real offensive coordinator at the end of this season.

The offense is getting worse not better.

Defenses we have played by ranking
Uva 11th
Pitt 14th
Florida 25th
Cmu 50th
Unc 57th
Vtech 66th
Gatech 83rd

Now one could argue all those acc teams are playing weak *** competition. Just look pitt gave up 34 points to ucf.

This has to be considered at this point. We look worse than we did when Nix was running the team.

If we fire Penos (or **** as some like to call him), who are potential candidates around the nation we could bring in?

-Sean Gleeson (OK state. Just got there and lit it up at Princeton)
-Jeff Lebby (UCF)
-Tom Manning (Iowa State)
-David Yost (Texas Tech. Looks like Harry from Dumb and Dumber)
-Warren Ruggiero (Wake Forest)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys we need more than a new OC. We need a QB worth his salt. Perhaps Jarren shows is something and maybe he doesnt. But without a competent QB this is just an exercise in futility.
Yeah. A lot of bad throws and decisions by qbs. I have seen a ton of blown plays. Can’t blame enos if guys are wide open and the Qb doesn’t make the throw

This has to be considered at this point. We look worse than we did when Nix was running the team.

If we fire Penos (or **** as some like to call him), who are potential candidates around the nation we could bring in?
Always wonder about people like you that lower themselves to 3rd grade name calling. To me, you lose the post when you do something so childess. Why would someone come here to be called names by immature people. Opinions are great but you make the ignore list with your stupid name calling.

Advertisement
He probably has to go for optics at this point. But no OC is gonna do better with this line. Plenty of plays are called that work, even quick developing one's that the QB/receivers can't capitalize on, or the line literally lets defenders run by.

Advertisement
-Sean Gleeson (OK state. Just got there and lit it up at Princeton)
-Jeff Lebby (UCF)
-Tom Manning (Iowa State)
-David Yost (Texas Tech. Looks like Harry from Dumb and Dumber)
-Warren Ruggiero (Wake Forest)

You think any of those would come to work under Manny who has been a flop and will be on the hot seat next season...

I think Manny believes in the consistency component and they re probably seeing things that are there and not being executed on, I would hope Manny asks for more tempo moving forward

Advertisement
Back