Impact of hard rock stadium

The fans have one job.

We don't deserve coastal championships, we don't deserve ACC championships, we don't deserve national championships.

The fans have a responsibility help the coaches and the team get over the hump by doing their part. PERIOD.

We have a right to complain, we have a right to want better but we still have to our part. There is no reason to set fire to every staff at every sign of trouble it's disgusting and counterproductive. The team is a reflection of the fanbase.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have this feeling that if we win next week "The Friday night game" in Miami vs a Top 15 rank UVA will be electric!
We just have to hope that UVA hangs on to beat ND this week.....! We may even pull out the black uniforms ??? 🏈 🌴(y)🤐

If UVA beats the leprechauns and we look good against VagTech that game could electric. Don't know how the fact that its a friday could effect it though.

I hope this is the conclusion in what could be... This would be great for us all around - buzz.
(Winning over the fans again, Recruits, Media , Confidence in players, National spotlight, Votes in rankings possibly, Merchandise and apparel sales .) Canesinsight - save this Post 4 a bruuh!

I have this feeling mane'....

GO CANES!

Meanwhile one of our top recruits just had an article come out about how amazing UGA’s packed stadium and electric crowd was. As much as the fans like to point the finger, we’re part of the reason this program isn’t great.

If you have Duke crowds, don’t be surprised when you get Duke results

Advertisement
This team hasn't earned my attendance. I usually fly in for one or two games a year, but I won't be doing that this year.

Try putting a product on the field that at least somewhat resembles Miami Hurricane football, and people will show up.

You almost lost to Central Michigan. Don't cry when the chickens come home to roost.

I will be there too I will be at 8 games this year I will not step foot on the old orange bowl grounds

Advertisement
This team hasn't earned my attendance. I usually fly in for one or two games a year, but I won't be doing that this year.

Try putting a product on the field that at least somewhat resembles Miami Hurricane football, and people will show up.

You almost lost to Central Michigan. Don't cry when the chickens come home to roost.

Crappy attitude

Advertisement
Notre Dame and VTech were insane. As good as the Orange Bowl.

If we beat Gtech and VTech this year, you may have 70,000 for Virginia.

Both those games were at night, when Miami was undefeated and playing Top 15 opponents.

I'm not saying this as a bad thing. I'm just realistic, as a season ticket holder, to know that it's pointless to hope that the place sells out every game. Miami as a city doesn't do **** like that. Frustrating.

Yawn. If they start playing exciting, great football, whipping opponents big and small alike, the stadium will come along nicely. It's not on the fans, or the stadium. It's on the team.

Advertisement
Back