Impact of hard rock stadium

brock

All-American
It’s no secret when the stadium is near full capacity the Stadium can create a hostile environment for opposing teams. I Feel like the team needs that more than ever right now. Look what Notre dame athletic writer had to say about the Miami /Nd game vs the recent Notre dame uga game. UGA’s Sanford stadium is almost 95,000 seats total compared to 65’000 or so to hard rock stadium but the writer said Miami’s atmosphere was essentially more electric and loud. The team needs this during this home stand that can turn the season around

63DC7B55-38E9-4864-AF60-44E941816508.png

Trevon hill has an interesting perspective because he was on the other side of the field and he remembers how that Night vs va tech was in 2017

Looks like Nesta is ready
F3D543AF-31FB-493C-8094-A593065F12C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone knows what it can be. And the players can hype it up as much as they'd like to (I'm sure they'll push some fans to go).

At the end of the day, this is a tired topic, there's too many things that need to be perfect to summon that crowd again.

1. Team needs to be good
2. Good opponent
3. Biggest thing in town - what I mean by this is - going to this game is special for whatever reason

If there isn't at least 2/3 of these then we won't get an ND night. There's just no way.

Not gonna happen, this fanbase waits until its an event before they show up. Not the other way around. I'd bet about 50k show up, which isnt a bad crowd per Miami standards

50k is over 75% capacity for the place and the potential noise equivalent of a full 75k open air stadium (imo). So I'd take that. Would possibly lead to a relatively full house for UVag.

Advertisement
that **** aint even getting 3/4ths full this entire season or next lmao dont kid yourselves.

and it sucks because I was at that VT game and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my entire life.

I truly feel I'll never experience an atmosphere like that at the Rock ever again.

Advertisement
I was at the ND in the WEZ. Literally flew from Madison, WI outrunning a snow storm to get there on time.

Assertations of it being a blood lust...well...that's not wrong.

Especially when we went up a score. Nervous excitement turned into a demon roar very quickly.

Of course it was a madhouse. Of course it was insane.

That's exactly the way we wanted it. After that game, there was no doubt by anyone in the stadium we were back.

Little did we know... :/

It’s no secret when the stadium is near full capacity the Stadium can create a hostile environment for opposing teams. I Feel like the team needs that more than ever right now. Look what Notre dame athletic writer had to say about the Miami /Nd game vs the recent Notre dame uga game. UGA’s Sanford stadium is almost 95,000 seats total compared to 65’000 or so to hard rock stadium but the writer said Miami’s atmosphere was essentially more electric and loud. The team needs this during this home stand that can turn the season around

View attachment 97922

Trevon hill has an interesting perspective because he was on the other side of the field and he remembers how that Night vs va tech was in 2017

View attachment 97923

This is the only kind of stuff I like to see the players tweet during the season.

Advertisement
I was at the ND in the WEZ. Literally flew from Madison, WI outrunning a snow storm to get there on time.

Assertations of it being a blood lust...well...that's not wrong.

Especially when we went up a score. Nervous excitement turned into a demon roar very quickly.

Of course it was a madhouse. Of course it was insane.

That's exactly the way we wanted it. After that game, there was no doubt by anyone in the stadium we were back.

Little did we know... :/
Ah man... we WERE back after that night! What a feeling for a while! The things we had to do were minimal. Perhaps hire an OC like Mike Yurcich at the end of the season and take position recruiting seriously?

Advertisement
I have this feeling that if we win next week "The Friday night game" in Miami vs a Top 15 rank UVA will be electric!
We just have to hope that UVA hangs on to beat ND this week.....! We may even pull out the black uniforms ??? 🏈 🌴(y)🤐

GO CANES!:stormwarningflag-sm:
If UVA beats the leprechauns and we look good against VagTech that game could electric. Don't know how the fact that its a friday could effect it though.

View attachment 97922

View attachment 97923

embaressing that the players have to beg fans to come out. If only we cud get all the message board posters and radio callers to come out.

Advertisement
Back