I'm for real done with this...

If you can get your hands on Bookers beaten biscuits batch do not hesitate . I'm also a fan of high proof. As you know the high proof has a lot more taste and once you acclimate there's no going back .

Agree w that. First time I had high proof was Stagg, and I had it with a cube. Enjoyed it much more the second time without it. Now I only use ice when I want something sweet and make an Old Fashioned.

Advertisement
Agree w that. First time I had high proof was Stagg, and I had it with a cube. Enjoyed it much more the second time without it. Now I only use ice when I want something sweet and make an Old Fashioned.
Same here except it's usually a Manhattan instead of an old fashioned . I'll have a Kentucky mule once in a while too . 4 Rose's single barrel is my go to for mules.

Same here except it's usually a Manhattan instead of an old fashioned . I'll have a Kentucky mule once in a while too . 4 Rose's single barrel is my go to for mules.

Never really drank Manhattans. Will have to try one. I do like mules, usually do Bundaberg w OGD 114.
****..this convo is making me want one, but its bedtime...

069E6AF1-8F4E-443F-BDFC-5A9204F0F600.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that Bourbon Cream? Details please.

F157F9B6-DAE3-43E0-97C3-CD9691E120EB.jpeg

It’s the Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream. I first had it at the distillery with root beer, which I’ve had several times since. Tonight I am drinking it solo out of the refrigerator. I’ve had it over ice, mixed with Buffalo Trace for extra zest… others have added it to coffee or hot chocolate like they would Kahlua.

I’ve had the Bourbon Cream from Lux Row as well. The proofs are slightly different between the two, but both are worth checking out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back