I'm for real done with this...

Advertisement
tenor (1).gif

Woodford isn’t bad for the price. Not a bad daily sipper. But If you start a thread needs to be blantons or better
Si im newer to Bourbon. My every day sipper is Buffalo Trace. I like it better than Eagle Rare. I’ve recently been drinking McKenna 10 year and really like it. It’s a step up in proof for me.

I need to get Blantons and can get that and EH Taylor and Stagg. There’s also a variety of Weller I can get - the ones under $ 200.

I like the drinkability of BT and McKenna. They’re smooth and not hot. I do want to experience some fuller heavier flavor and depth but not the heat. What are your recommendations for me?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Si im newer to Bourbon. My every day sipper is Buffalo Trace. I like it better than Eagle Rare. I’ve recently been drinking McKenna 10 year and really like it. It’s a step up in proof for me.

I need to get Blantons and can get that and EH Taylor and Stagg. There’s also a variety of Weller I can get - the ones under $ 200.

I like the drinkability of BT and McKenna. They’re smooth and not hot. I do want to experience some fuller heavier flavor and depth but not the heat. What are your recommendations for me?
Eh taylor is one of my faves when I could get them for $60. Can’t find it around me now for under $150 so don’t buy it anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back