I'm for real done with this...

How much and was it worth it ? Orphan barrel is hit or miss but when you hit it’s ******* great .

Ok so I’ve had pours of Fable & Folly the last two nights as well as a Clyde May’s pick. I’ve also been drinking this Old Elk Wheated this week.

36CA7E0B-C4A7-4BC7-9388-7AE619E5C7FB.jpeg
99B5D63A-4BEA-41F1-8DC9-9609C7BB3CDF.jpeg

I am enjoying these two over the Fable & Folly, at least right now.

Advertisement
What were your thoughts across the board there?
All are elite level pours (relatively speaking) to me. I’ve had all of them before so it was just redoing the classics

OWA has become impossible for me to get at a decent price so it was nice to have that again after a long hiatus

I will say I prefer Stagg to Pappy. Stagg is possibly my favorite bourbon on the planet

All are elite level pours (relatively speaking) to me. I’ve had all of them before so it was just redoing the classics

OWA has become impossible for me to get at a decent price so it was nice to have that again after a long hiatus

I will say I prefer Stagg to Pappy. Stagg is possibly my favorite bourbon on the planet
Stagg and ECBP are the best bourbons on the planet …Stagg jr is right there too .

Ok so I’ve had pours of Fable & Folly the last two nights as well as a Clyde May’s pick. I’ve also been drinking this Old Elk Wheated this week.

View attachment 224823View attachment 224824

I am enjoying these two over the Fable & Folly, at least right now.
I had the copper tongue a while back which I found less than satisfying .

Never had the Old Elk . Would you recommend it ?

Advertisement
Another one that I had been really looking forward to trying, tried and it enjoyed it a lot is Weller FP. EHTBP is also a tasty devil.
Im getting a bottle tomorrow then . They’ve had it consistently near me . I’ll let you know my thoughts …as I mentioned above Peerless is a great bourbon if you like sweet with a long finish but not heavy on the ethanol . If you haven’t tried it I recommend you do , brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back