I'm for real done with this...

BF6CE7B9-2FE3-4013-99C8-77838D241A01.jpeg

Merry Christmas 🎄

Advertisement
Anyone try this? Brother-in-law got it for me, trying to figure out how appreciative I should be. Not too familiar with Irish Whiskey.

Screenshot_20221227_120939_Gallery.jpg

U fellas need to try my homemade shine. I kin make it wit wheat sted a corn an put it in an ole burnt barrel an float da barrel in da swamp to age it fer a month or 2 an ya’ll wood sware it wuz gud as Jim Beem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are we sipping on tonight fellas? Forgot I had this bottle of Basil in the back of the cabinet, gonna finish it off before I tap into that bottle of Eagle Rare in the background.

Screenshot_20230107_192709_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
How much and was it worth it ? Orphan barrel is hit or miss but when you hit it’s ******* great .

I will try again this evening for an updated account.

Your point is well taken. I saw it and saw it and saw it and said, these things have a tendency to disappear and then become very pricey to obtain or there is Muckety Muck which I still see everywhere — which will this be?

So I said, **** it and went, grabbed one, opened it and had a good pour or two.

BUT, at the time, I had been drinking a series of high proofs consistently — all over 115. So my “concern” was, do I enjoy Fable & Folly because it is good, or was it simply easy to drink at 90 Proof?

Advertisement
Was running low on Woodford and noticed this bohemoth at the Class Six. It was their whiskey of the week, got it for $60. Should last me until Mario fires Catpiss.

Screenshot_20230113_134825_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Back