I'm for real done with this...

Advertisement
Bruh, don’t mention me out here. Thanks. JB
Peering Looking GIF by MOODMAN

Who took the jelly out of your doughnut , Tommy ? [\SPOILER]

Yea , C is the last one released every year in September. C is usually the best batch and the highest ABV one of the 3 though last couple years they’ve tamed it a bit . I still have an unopened C920 that’s around 136 proof I believe . Been saving it cause it’s the best bourbon I’ve ever had , went through two bottles of that batch and sadly no more available once I open this one .

I need a 🔥 emoji for this post!

Advertisement
I was away for my 40th bday a few months ago so the wife threw me a surprise welcome home/bday party last night at my favorite bar. The ******* who got me into bourbon brought me a bottle of Blantons to add to my collection. Everything below I acquired in the last few days lol.

I know the Bourbon Cream isn't a rare find, but I have it on good authority that if you add some root beer, the panties will indeed drop eventually.

Screenshot_20221210_094847_Gallery.jpg

I was away for my 40th bday a few months ago so the wife threw me a surprise welcome home/bday party last night at my favorite bar. The ******* who got me into bourbon brought me a bottle of Blantons to add to my collection. Everything below I acquired in the last few days lol.

I know the Bourbon Cream isn't a rare find, but I have it on good authority that if you add some root beer, the panties will indeed drop eventually.

View attachment 218802

That definitely is a nice tile backsplash.

View attachment 218802
That definitely is a nice tile backsplash.
And Dunkin coffee is a solid go to.

Advertisement

View attachment 218802
That is beautiful

And so is the Ninja

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you like high proof, Seelbachs.com has Smoke Wagon UCUF in stock for 69.99 right now. Good stuff, definitely worth it.
It's terrific bourbon. Was weary to buy it at first cause it's from a Nevada distillery but I'm glad I did. Good stuff.

If you like high proof, Seelbachs.com has Smoke Wagon UCUF in stock for 69.99 right now. Good stuff, definitely worth it.

Thank you! I’ve been high proof neat for a few years now…started in Seattle at Some Random Bar - great selection, great food and solid people.

Story time: The owners spent a lot of time in Florida. Specifically in the hospitality industry in the 305… Kendall, Gables, Pinecrest. I know this because I was out there interviewing and chatted it up with the owner working the bar, and was back a month later for a meeting. The first trip I was repping Canes gear and we got to talking. Upon my return, I came back with a few shirts for them from the Big Cheese…

Anyhow, upon my return, I ordered Taylor Barrel Proof from the requested menu and she brought it neat with a separate ice ball. Tried it neat and never really turned back.

Bourbon tales. Life is good friends. And too ******* short.

Last edited:
Thank you! I’ve been high proof neat for a few years now…started in Seattle at Some Random Bar - great selection, great food and solid people.

Story time: The owners spent a lot of time in Florida. Specifically in the hospitality industry in the 305… Kendall, Gables, Pinecrest. I know this because I was out there interviewing and chatted it up with the owner working the bar, and was back a month later for a meeting. The first trip I was repping Canes gear and we got to talking. Upon my return, I came back with a few shirts for them from the Big Cheese…

Anyhow, upon my return, I ordered Taylor Barrel Proof from the requested menu and she brought it neat with a separate ice ball. Tried it neat and never really turned back.

Bourbon tails. Life is good friends. And too ******* short.
If you can get your hands on Bookers beaten biscuits batch do not hesitate . I'm also a fan of high proof. As you know the high proof has a lot more taste and once you acclimate there's no going back .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back