I'll be that guy - Jobe and Sean Taylor

Size isn't there... didn't play both sides of the ball like Sean T. Jobe is a **** of an athlete but Sean Taylor is Sean Taylor.

Frame wise I would say Avantae Williams is more likely to have a build like Taylor in the future.

Jobe was used as RB in the playoffs. Wasnt used on both sides cuz there wasnt a need but in the most important game of the year he was used on offense and defense because hes an elite football player. Not saying he's Sean T, just commenting on your point

Advertisement
Y'all act like Sean Taylor was some of type Olympic track runner. He was fast for his size but he didn't have elite speed either. He ran a 4.51 40.. Taylor was a great overall player and was physically gifted. Jobe is physically gifted as well and definitely has a nice size and speed combo as well. You can say his game may resemble sean's alittle I can see that. Another safety who resembles Sean Taylor's game hitting wise is kam chancellor

If I ever see you I'm gonna kick your chicklets down into your gut bag

Y'all act like Sean Taylor was some of type Olympic track runner. He was fast for his size but he didn't have elite speed either. He ran a 4.51 40.. Taylor was a great overall player and was physically gifted. Jobe is physically gifted as well and definitely has a nice size and speed combo as well. You can say his game may resemble sean's alittle I can see that. Another safety who resembles Sean Taylor's game hitting wise is kam chancellor
SMFH NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ghost... Are you ****** insane???

Jobe ain't NOWHERE close to Sean Taylor, not even a little bit.

Smfh... Let me get out this thread, for I legit get mad bruh lol

Smfh... Smh... Smh

Advertisement

Hey brock he ran a 4.51 even though he tweaked his hammy halfway through.

Ghost... Are you ****in insane???

lol man I said I'd take the loss on this one and back down. I should have known before posting, ST = Severe Trigger. Again, I just watched the two films and thought their STYLES were similar is all. I'll just take my cyber-lynching and move along now.

Stop. Just stop. Stop the insanity before anyone gets hurt. Lock thread, delete it, and shoot it into the MF sun.

He ran a 4.41 low at the combine at 230 lbs. For a guy that really didn't "train" in the traditional sense, that's pretty ******* amazing. He was the opposite of a workout warrior. Pure ability.

People just need to stop comparing anyone to him.

Advertisement
One aspect of STs game that is criminally overlooked is his football iq.

I think his mental awareness and aptitude for the game easily equalled his physical gifts.

He ran a 4.41 low at the combine at 230 lbs. For a guy that really didn't "train" in the traditional sense, that's pretty ****ing amazing. He was the opposite of a workout warrior. Pure ability.

Learned my **** lesson lol

lol man I said I'd take the loss on this one and back down. I should have known before posting, ST = Severe Trigger. Again, I just watched the two films and thought their STYLES were similar is all. I'll just take my cyber-lynching and move along now.
My bad bro... I didn't mean to come off too harsh, but I'm sorry ST is sacred to me.

My bad bro... I didn't mean to come off too harsh, but I'm sorry ST is sacred to me.

Oh no worries man, I totally get it and I knew what I was getting into when I posted it. Taylor is probably the ONE guy you don't make comparisons about and my dumb *** went ahead and did it anyway (still think their running styles are similar...) ST is sacred to a lot of people. Rightfully so.

Advertisement
Size isn't there... didn't play both sides of the ball like Sean T. Jobe is a **** of an athlete but Sean Taylor is Sean Taylor.

Frame wise I would say Avantae Williams is more likely to have a build like Taylor in the future.

Did I miss something?Sean didn't play both sides of the ball at least not regularly.

Did I miss something?Sean didn't play both sides of the ball at least not regularly.
You missed something:

"Taylor was a star on both sides of the ball during that season, playing running back, defensive back and linebacker.[9] He rushed for 1,400 yards and a state-record 44 touchdowns and on two separate occasions, rushed for more than 200 yards during Gulliver’s state playoff run. He also compiled more than 100 tackles during the season and scored three touchdowns (two receiving, one rushing) in the state title game victory over Marianna High School. In track & field, Taylor won the state 2A 100-meter dash in 2000 and was also one of the state's top 400-meter dash sprinters."

Jobe ran a 10.9/100m and 21.56/200m as a 10th grader. Those are some sick times for a hitter like jobe.

Advertisement

He ran a 4.41 low at the combine at 230 lbs. For a guy that really didn't "train" in the traditional sense, that's pretty ****ing amazing. He was the opposite of a workout warrior. Pure ability.

He ran a 4.51 at the combine.

His low was a 4.41 you fvking douche guzzler

Quit being a d*ckhead you dumb b*tch...

"Taylor officially ran a 4.51 at the NFL combine, but had also been clocked around the 4.4 range, which is insane for a guy his size."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...-legacy-of-sean-taylor.amp.html?client=safari

He officially ran a 4.51. I'm sure Coach Swasey clocked him lower than that on his hand time. Regardless he was fast af to be that big

Quit being a d*ckhead you dumb b*tch...

"Taylor officially ran a 4.51 at the NFL combine, but had also been clocked around the 4.4 range, which is insane for a guy his size."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...-legacy-of-sean-taylor.amp.html?client=safari

He officially ran a 4.51. I'm sure Coach Swasey clocked him lower than that on his hand time. Regardless he was fast af to be that big

*Sean TaylorÂ|ÂMiami (FL),ÂFSÂ:Â2004 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Advertisement
Back