If you ever thought the hate wasn't real...

Tebow always makes these lists because he won a Heisman and two championships (although one was as a role playing freshman). You know who else did this exact thing? Gino Toretta. At least Gino actually started games in 1989 as a freshman when they won the title. Tebow was just a short yardage fullback who rode Chris Leak’s coat tails

Advertisement
Tebow always makes these lists because he won a Heisman and two championships (although one was as a role playing freshman). You know who else did this exact thing? Gino Toretta. At least Gino actually started games in 1989 as a freshman when they won the title. Tebow was just a short yardage fullback who rode Chris Leak’s coat tails
And lost to an unranked Ole Miss team and still played for NC....Cry on the sidelines like a little girl. Cried like he was just given a circumcision......."Oh Wait".....

Advertisement
Nah man, he wouldn't sign my autograph as a kid at a freaking event to sign autographs. He literally signed the kid's poster in front of me and then quit when i was up.....an hour early. **** that guy.
let me check your post history and see if you ever called Sanders “Prime” before I respond….

This is how Marvel villain origin stories happen

That sucks

let me check your post history and see if you ever called Sanders “Prime” before I respond….

This is how Marvel villain origin stories happen

That sucks
GIF by MOODMAN

Absolute joke of a list…

No Miami players at all. Ed Reed and Sean Taylor both can make a case as the best safeties in CFB history.

Dan Morgan was better than Brian Bosworth… Pretty sure Hugh Green was a DL not a LB also Warren Sapp was a better DL…

Not to mention where tf is Reggie Bush, Vince Young and Tommie Frazier at???
Listen, Bozworth was a great college LB, that's what makes beating his *** in 86 so special. Manziel on this list is a joke.

Advertisement
Don't really get the Manziel hate. Besides that its a **** list.
He’s a privileged ****y kid who turned out to have a major substance abuse problem. Checks a lot of boxes of dislike plus the media, espn in particular slurped him obsessively so easy to turn on a guy like that.

Advertisement
Dan Morgan is the most under rated LB in CFB history.

I don’t lend any credence to these biased morons. Us Canes know what’s real.
Smh fr. But what I don’t get is his accolades in College say he definitely was recognized for his greatness. Definitely underrated..but for them to put a roid head on the list is beyond me lol

Advertisement
Smh fr. But what I don’t get is his accolades in College say he definitely was recognized for his greatness. Definitely underrated..but for them to put a roid head on the list is beyond me lol
Morgan got all the accolades while in college but is mostly forgotten when Cane greats are mentioned. AndI agree about Bosworth. No doubt he was a great college LB but got all the pub because of his “antics”.

Advertisement
Back