If you ever thought the hate wasn't real...

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
SmartSelect_20230424_194405_Chrome.jpg
Here's the proof...

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF…Cam Newton? He wasn’t remarkable at Florida and then dismissed after he allegedly stole a teammates laptop. He went JUCO, then to Auburn were he was involved in the pay-to-play scandal after the NCAA’s briefest investigation.

Is this a list about character or skill?

Personally, I think Cam is a self-absorbed moron.But, I remember that year he had at Auburn. He beat a very talented Alabama team. I remember him almost out running Patrick Peterson for a TD.

The 'unofficial' story was Cam got 200k to go to Auburn, and he was worth every cent. If you told Auburn boosters they could have another Cam, today, for 200k, I don't think they'd hesitate..

Luke Kuechly & Dan Morgan should both be in over Bosworth

Not having a single WR on this list is crazy, Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald & Trevor Insley all have an argument to be on.

Ron Dayne & LaDainian Tomlinson have really strong cases to be on as well.

Ed Reed & Devin Hester easily.

& Johnny Manziel is the most overrated QB in CFB history. Without Mike Evans & Kevin Sumlin he wouldn’t have been jacksh*t at TAMU. Case Keenum, Graham Harrell & Rakeem Cato were all better QB’s than him. He was nothing more than some privileged little sh*thead drug addict who got by off Daddy’s money. Completely despicable human being.

Last edited:

Not having a single WR on this list is crazy, Randy Moss, Torrey Holt & Trevor Insley all have an argument to be on.

& Johnny Manziel is the most overrated QB in CFB history. Without Mike Evans & Kevin Sumlin he wouldn’t have been jacksh*t at TAMU. Case Keenum, Graham Harrell & Rakeem Cato were all better QB’s than him. He was nothing more than some privileged little sh*thead drug addict who got by off Daddy’s money. Completely despicable human being.
Decent golfer, though. And that’s a redeeming quality in my book.

Advertisement

Not having a single WR on this list is crazy, Randy Moss, Torrey Holt & Trevor Insley all have an argument to be on.

Ron Dayne good call

7k+ yards rushing factoring in bowl games

Absolute beast

I’ll repeated it Again and again and again.
247 was created by sec/blue blood fan base for the benefit of those programs.
How many more examples do you really need before it isn’t a tinfoil conspiracy joke.

Everything they pump out just keeps promoting and benefiting them especially the sec.

How many former nfl and college players and talking heads have said that 2001 Miami is the goat team but they never have us at the top.
Why? Cause they’re not there for truth. Their job is to pump up those schools and nothing else.

7th. Yup 7th
And recently they had lsu up there.

Advertisement
Absolute joke of a list…

No Miami players at all. Ed Reed and Sean Taylor both can make a case as the best safeties in CFB history.

Dan Morgan was better than Brian Bosworth… Pretty sure Hugh Green was a DL not a LB also Warren Sapp was a better DL…

Not to mention where tf is Reggie Bush, Vince Young and Tommie Frazier at???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back