If you cant handle recruiting dont open .... Kaaya

Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Exactly. Everyone is so used to these fools using UM as a tampon that they're looking for reasons to justify the tomfoolery.

So you want him to lie is what I'm reading. The most sensitive people in this thread are the people with the most militant personas.

No. I want him to be loyal and committed and to be a real leader like a QB is supposed to be.

You fools act like commitment is foreign to you and that you expect it to fluctuate by the day. I bet if you had a special lady in your life you wouldn't feel too great if she walked around with you staring at other guys crotches with drool trickling down her chin.

Like I said, if he and his family felt like his ultimate dream destination was one of the CA schools, then he should have held off on committing until he got an offer from one of them. QBs are held to a higher standard.

He isn't a leader of anything until he wins the starting job. Olsen was as "committed as they come". Didn't stop him from leaving the scene of an accident in the summer. Does he have more leadership qualities than Kaaya or less? I'll always side with the kids. Because once they sign all their rights go to **** and you won't care about them whatsoever unless they're bringing glory to the U.

You can side with "the kids". I'm going to side with UM. Go root for him at UCLA if he pulls a Mario Cristobal.

P.S. Olsen banging his car into an inanimate object and hurting no one has nothing to do with loyalty, commitment and leadership. Bad try. Bad effort.

Advertisement
Vern tried to tell yall in his Bleak Visions phenomenon (which has been dead on so far fyi).

MOAR Bleak Visions.

10 years of crootin and these guys still don't get it... I'm jus waiting for the meltdown and more people telling me I care more about being right then rooting for the canes... This **** ain't rocket science guys...

Kid and family seemed all wrapped up with THE U, Golden and Coley, so if will be a surprise and painful if he flips. Don't know if Golden has used his at home yet. Most QBs that flip late don't seem to work out too often.

They were wrapped up with UM right until the exact moment that the UCLA offer came in. Then, they started acting like the ugly redneck who hit the Powerball toward his elastic-waisted pants wearing snaggle toothed greasy-haired unkempt wife.

So why has it taken him months to flip?

Kid and family seemed all wrapped up with THE U, Golden and Coley, so if will be a surprise and painful if he flips. Don't know if Golden has used his at home yet. Most QBs that flip late don't seem to work out too often.

They were wrapped up with UM right until the exact moment that the UCLA offer came in. Then, they started acting like the ugly redneck who hit the Powerball toward his elastic-waisted pants wearing snaggle toothed greasy-haired unkempt wife.

Because he hasn't decided to flip yet. And maybe he won't. Next dumb question? You acting like his zeal and zest toward UM hasn't changed at all since he got the UCLA and USC offers? Is that what you're telling me? Because that's all I'm talking about here.

Advertisement
Wow smh I swear if any commit was "talking" and "considering" another school most of the fan base would forget the job the staff has done in the past and present and always think the kids leaving. If he's going to wait till at least January it makes it even less likely that he would leave because by then he'd **** over Coley and the coaches he's built a bond with. If UCLA was going to steal him it wouldnt take this long

Committed QB's rarely "talk" or "consider" other schools this late. I could understand if Mora just got there but nothing has changed from the UCLA end.

The fact that he's even considering UCLA at this point is pretty disrespectful considering the difference in how the two coaching staffs have treated him for most of the process.

I seriously doubt Sean White or Treon Harris would start considering us again if we offered a few months ago and started recruiting them hard.

Because he hasn't decided to flip yet. And maybe he won't. Next dumb question? You acting like his zeal and zest toward UM hasn't changed at all since he got the UCLA and USC offers? Is that what you're telling me? Because that's all I'm talking about here.

Based on what? He went to a couple of free home games for UCLA AND USC and that means that he and his family are going ape **** over the offers? He's got an interest and we're acting like he's so close to flipping how about everybody wait? Oh and calm down lol you're too **** emotional all I asked was a simple question since you seem to know his interest

Wow smh I swear if any commit was "talking" and "considering" another school most of the fan base would forget the job the staff has done in the past and present and always think the kids leaving. If he's going to wait till at least January it makes it even less likely that he would leave because by then he'd **** over Coley and the coaches he's built a bond with. If UCLA was going to steal him it wouldnt take this long

Committed QB's rarely "talk" or "consider" other schools this late. I could understand if Mora just got there but nothing has changed from the UCLA end.

The fact that he's even considering UCLA at this point is pretty disrespectful considering the difference in how the two coaching staffs have treated him for most of the process.

I seriously doubt Sean White or Treon Harris would start considering us again if we offered a few months ago and started recruiting them hard.

All true but what if he sticks? Will it matter or make us fans or his teammates see him as less then a Cane then before? No, its a tough decision mainly because its West Coast vs East Coast, you rarely see qbs go from coast to coast like this especially when they're highly touted like Kaaya is. Disrespectful? No just making sure its the right decision because this isn't based on position but a kid who's going a looooooooong way from home and is making sure its the right choice. Through it all I still say he's a Cane

Advertisement
Here's the thing. He still has an OV to take here where we can REALLY sell the kid on Miami and seal the deal. UCLA is going HAM at him, but he does say "Im very comfortable with my commitment to Miami" and he said it several times in that article cited. He also said that UCLA uses its QB differently than the type of QB he is, but that Mora has been selling him on the idea that they would change the offense to suit him. Maybe Im being overly optimistic, but he didnt sound totally convinced by that story.

This is going to be a fight to the end, and I have said for a while I am going to be sweating this kid til the LOI is in. Him and Valentine are the two I am going to sweat to the very end.

Two huge recruiting keys doing battle here.
Location vs. Long standing relationships.

This is why we brought Coley in though. Can't let this kid slip away.

Shouldn't be a tough sell convincing him they would run an offense that suits him better considering their OC Mazzone cut his teeth in the NFL, and they don't run much read option there.

Advertisement
Ernest Schirmer (@hurricaneez1)
12/24/13, 7:42 PM
@TrinidadBrad Merry Christmas!! Hope you ready for next year...QB race gonna be wide open

Brad Kaaya (@TrinidadBrad)
12/24/13, 7:43 PM
@hurricaneez1 without a doubt.

12/24/13, 8:40 PM
“@TWCSportsCA: @TrinidadBrad congrats on your CIF state DII title. Good luck in Miami.” Thanks I'll keep it goin!

Last edited:
Ernest Schirmer (@hurricaneez1)
12/24/13, 7:42 PM
@TrinidadBrad Merry Christmas!! Hope you ready for next year...QB race gonna be wide open

12/24/13, 7:43 PM
@hurricaneez1 without a doubt.

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Download the official Twit

Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad

Clears things right up. I'm no longer worried. I should have waited until the morning. This is like a stocking stuffed with glee.

Advertisement
Lmao

He's definitely decommiting guysm. Him flying out across country to support his team proves it.

THE CRYSTAL BALL SAYS SO

Advertisement
Back