20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

Advertisement
Just a note Kaaya is a BIG reason why berrios committed we dont land him if kaaya wasnt solid

Berrios would've been here either way

I don't remember, and don't care enough to regurgitate old threads, but wasn't the relationship with Kaaya one of the reasons used around here to relay why people strongly felt Berrios was a Cane?

Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Exactly. Everyone is so used to these fools using UM as a tampon that they're looking for reasons to justify the tomfoolery.

If Tom Foolery was a 5 Star recruit, we would have been back by now. We locked that guy up every class the last few years.

Advertisement
Just a note Kaaya is a BIG reason why berrios committed we dont land him if kaaya wasnt solid

I don't remember, and don't care enough to regurgitate old threads, but wasn't the relationship with Kaaya one of the reasons used around here to relay why people strongly felt Berrios was a Cane?

In a combine interview with Berrios, before miami ever contacted him, he was talking about how Miami was a school that he would love to get an offer from. Then in Pete's multiple interviews with Berrios, Braxton talked about how he grew up a hurricane fan and how his whole family are 'cane fans.

Berrios has been a Cane fan his whole life. He's known Kaaya for 6 months. Kaaya helped, but Berrios would've been here either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Exactly. Everyone is so used to these fools using UM as a tampon that they're looking for reasons to justify the tomfoolery.

So you want him to lie is what I'm reading. The most sensitive people in this thread are the people with the most militant personas.

In a combine interview with Berrios, before miami ever contacted him, he was talking about how Miami was a school that he would love to get an offer from. Then in Pete's multiple interviews with Berrios, Braxton talked about how he grew up a hurricane fan and how his whole family are 'cane fans.

Berrios has been a Cane fan his whole life. He's known Kaaya for 6 months. Kaaya helped, but Berrios would've been here either way.

Thanks HG.
Much clearer than Berrios would have been here either way. :fistbump:

Advertisement
No one should be doing the "oh well, we have Olsen routine" is going down a bad road.

1.) Kaaya is a stud and we need him. Period.
2.) Olsen is not a sure thing. He doesn't have huge tools so he will need to be smarter than everyone else, and according to Golden that part of his game isn't where it needs to be yet.
3.) Competition makes the good better. It is one of the many factors that contributed to Jacory Harris plateauing.

Gotta love the couch guru's

No one should be doing the "oh well, we have Olsen routine" is going down a bad road.

1.) Kaaya is a stud and we need him. Period.
2.) Olsen is not a sure thing. He doesn't have huge tools so he will need to be smarter than everyone else, and according to Golden that part of his game isn't where it needs to be yet.
3.) Competition makes the good better. It is one of the many factors that contributed to Jacory Harris plateauing.

Gotta love the couch guru's

What part of that isn't true?

Advertisement
a QB commit shouldn't be talking about how he has "a lot of considerations to make in the coming weeks" this late in the game. The QB should always be the strongest commit in a class.

Real talk (all pvssies stop reading now because you'll wind up with a bad case of vaginismus when you clench your **** muscles too hard): Kaaya is starting to really come off like a ****. Dude is showing a lack of leadership, loyalty and backbone.

If he flips this late in the process at that position, then he wasn't raised right. If he wanted to go to a CA school then he should have waited till he got a CA offer prior to committing. The rules are different for QBs, and he's paying UM back for their loyalty by playing the **** game now. He went from Mr. UM to Mr. I Got A Lot To Think About in a flash, and that's weak.

Spot on. This dude went from recruiting for us and lobbying to get berrios an offer to this ****. Not something I like out of a QB. pretty weak *** stuff to be publicly wavering this late

Advertisement
Like I asked the other day. not sure if he sticks. Seems to me like Kaaya to UCLA, Jackson and Cook to FUS, Valentine to either LSU or JUCO. Hope I am wrong.

lol Kaaya's quotes are nothing. The writer's slant, on the other hand, well that could rustle some jimmies.

Last edited:
I don't even give a **** anymore. Been following recruiting for 13 years and it is the same **** every year. If he signs with us, then great. If not, not **** we can do about it.

Advertisement
Back