If you cant handle recruiting dont open .... Kaaya

-Kaaya said UCLA has been recruiting him a lot recently.
-He remains committed to Miami but UCLA is making a serious push for his recruitment and Kaaya admitted he has a lot of considerations to make in the coming weeks.
-says "We'll see,"
-says "Right now I'm just going to take this win in and I have the All-American game coming up in two weeks. I'll do that and I have some thinking to do after that."
-He has taken a trip to Miami and recently had an in-home visit with offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach James Coley that reportedly went well.
-There is no question that Kaaya thoroughly respects the Miami program especially since those coaches offered early and have stuck with him throughout the process.
-However, UCLA has made a serious push for him in recent months and coach Jim Mora has spent a lot of time trying to convince Kaaya that the Bruins are the right team for him.
-Nothing has changed yet but Kaaya has a lot to think about soon.
-says "They came in early with an early offer," Kaaya said of Miami. "It's a good situation for me. The academics are really good. They offer all the things I'm looking for.
-says "(UCLA is recruiting me) pretty hard. Coach Mora has been talking to me a lot."

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1590776

again this is recruiting for the same reasons any sofla 4* player always gets asked about Miami when they commit OOS we will see the same with him until NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta say, I don't like the sound of it. I wish he would just not take their calls. It sounds like he's really listening and considering it though...

Advertisement
i just see it as a dude that is top ranked and under recruited. i think he thought about the opportunity to stay home before he committed (thats why i aint worried) and these are the types of dudes where coley earns his money on.

Not sweating it at all. This type of stuff happens every year. I hope he is in this class, but if he flips it's all part of the game.

Advertisement
Kaaya comes from a good stable family. His mom is very smart and knows about the recruiting process. Kaaya respects our program but most importantly Coley and Golden respect Kaaya as well. Whatever decision he makes you know for a fact our coaches will be in the loop head of time and nothing will come to them as a NSD surprise.

He will no troll. UCLA wants him, but it is very obvious that Coley strongly believes that Kaaya would be the next great Miami QB.

Kaaya is super smart QB and looks like Coley is ready to invest insane amount of time to develop him. Unless Duke has a great comeback Kaaya would be our next heisman candidate.

Count our blessings that we got him early and he will stick with us.

Vern tried to tell yall in his Bleak Visions phenomenon (which has been dead on so far fyi).

MOAR Bleak Visions.

He's going to sign with UM but UCLA will make a strong push to the end. We have a long relationship with the Kaayas that will win out

Prepare your collective anuses. This is gonna be closer than what many think IMO. Kid probably loves California and is now being given the opportunity to stay home. This will be close

Advertisement
Back