If you cant handle recruiting dont open .... Kaaya

I hope Kaaya sticks, i think him or Olsen can become the big name first round qb that puts Miami in the national spotlight again. If we miss on Kaaya, then maybe it helps us out with T. Gibson, He'll have time to redshirt and develop while Olsen does his thing. Which i'd be fine with.

Advertisement
No one should be doing the "oh well, we have Olsen routine" is going down a bad road.

1.) Kaaya is a stud and we need him. Period.
2.) Olsen is not a sure thing. He doesn't have huge tools so he will need to be smarter than everyone else, and according to Golden that part of his game isn't where it needs to be yet.
3.) Competition makes the good better. It is one of the many factors that contributed to Jacory Harris plateauing.

The Quarterback is supposed to be your strongest commit, not a good sign from our QB, I don't see Will Grier or Kyle Allen talking about other schools

Real talk (all pvssies stop reading now because you'll wind up with a bad case of vaginismus when you clench your **** muscles too hard): Kaaya is starting to really come off like a ****. Dude is showing a lack of leadership, loyalty and backbone.

If he flips this late in the process at that position, then he wasn't raised right. If he wanted to go to a CA school then he should have waited till he got a CA offer prior to committing. The rules are different for QBs, and he's paying UM back for their loyalty by playing the **** game now. He went from Mr. UM to Mr. I Got A Lot To Think About in a flash, and that's weak.

Real talk (all pvssies stop reading now because you'll wind up with a bad case of vaginismus when you clench your **** muscles too hard): Kaaya is starting to really come off like a ****. Dude is showing a lack of leadership, loyalty and backbone.

If he flips this late in the process at that position, then he wasn't raised right. If he wanted to go to a CA school then he should have waited till he got a CA offer prior to committing. The rules are different for QBs, and he's paying UM back for their loyalty by playing the **** game now. He went from Mr. UM to Mr. I Got A Lot To Think About in a flash, and that's weak.

Preach.....QB's aren't supposed to decommit or be fickle any other position sure, **** does anybody remember Gunner Kiel

Advertisement
kaaya is saying the right things. if he blows off any cali school, he'll have to deal w/ all the hometown BS calling for his head...

No one should be doing the "oh well, we have Olsen routine" is going down a bad road.

2.) Olsen is not a sure thing. He doesn't have huge tools so he will need to be smarter than everyone else, and according to Golden that part of his game isn't where it needs to be yet.
3.) Competition makes the good better. It is one of the many factors that contributed to Jacory Harris plateauing.

So Olsen is not a sure thing, but Kaaya is definitely a stud? and How did you arrive to that conclusion? Kaaya could struggle in his first year here also.

He doesn't have huge tools

I hear he has a live arm.

Advertisement
these kids have more pressure on them than any of us could dream of at this stage in their life. trying to please/not offend anyone.

This. I have said this before, as well. The kid is looking for any excuse to decommit and its annoying. I need my QB to be decisive and not play these foolhardy games.

Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Advertisement
Pete promised Kaaya is coming.

/also said 6 was coming

Pete may be one of the first to know if he flips, but it is not like Kaaya and his mom are inviting Pete over for Christmas dinner to decide the kid's future together.

That and...."it is impossible to predict what a 17-18 year old kid is going to do"

Advertisement

So Olsen is not a sure thing, but Kaaya is definitely a stud? and How did you arrive to that conclusion? Kaaya could struggle in his first year here also.

He doesn't have huge tools

I hear he has a live arm.

I didn't say Kaaya is a sure thing. I think he is a better prospect at this point then Olsen, and I would like to see both of them fight it out instead of hand Olsen the job because his primary comp is Gray Crow. I know Olsen is your boy so I am probably barking up the wrong tree here. And Olsen doesn't have HUGE tools. He has nice tools, but its not like he is Mettenberger. Like I said, what will make him successful or not is his mental game.

This. I have said this before, as well. The kid is looking for any excuse to decommit and its annoying. I need my QB to be decisive and not play these foolhardy games.

Play games? He committed here from way back and was recruiting for UM as hard as anybody but because this is the toughest decision of his life you're mad? WHEN he signs with UM will you still be *****ing that he looked at UCLA or will you forget about it?

Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Exactly. Everyone is so used to these fools using UM as a tampon that they're looking for reasons to justify the tomfoolery.

Advertisement
Back