If you cant handle recruiting dont open .... Kaaya

Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Exactly. Everyone is so used to these fools using UM as a tampon that they're looking for reasons to justify the tomfoolery.

So you want him to lie is what I'm reading. The most sensitive people in this thread are the people with the most militant personas.

No. I want him to be loyal and committed and to be a real leader like a QB is supposed to be.

You fools act like commitment is foreign to you and that you expect it to fluctuate by the day. I bet if you had a special lady in your life you wouldn't feel too great if she walked around with you staring at other guys crotches with drool trickling down her chin.

Like I said, if he and his family felt like his ultimate dream destination was one of the CA schools, then he should have held off on committing until he got an offer from one of them. QBs are held to a higher standard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wave
13.jpeg

Been getting Negged for saying this about Kaaya. Writing been on the wall. Soft shouldered pussies can't handle da Crootin.

Kid and family seemed all wrapped up with THE U, Golden and Coley, so if will be a surprise and painful if he flips. Don't know if Golden has used his at home yet. Most QBs that flip late don't seem to work out too often.

Offend anyone?

He could not offend anyone by saying, "I am flattered to be offered by UCLA but I am committed to Miami and I will honor my commitment."

Exactly. Everyone is so used to these fools using UM as a tampon that they're looking for reasons to justify the tomfoolery.

So you want him to lie is what I'm reading. The most sensitive people in this thread are the people with the most militant personas.

No. I want him to be loyal and committed and to be a real leader like a QB is supposed to be.

You fools act like commitment is foreign to you and that you expect it to fluctuate by the day. I bet if you had a special lady in your life you wouldn't feel too great if she walked around with you staring at other guys crotches with drool trickling down her chin.

Like I said, if he and his family felt like his ultimate dream destination was one of the CA schools, then he should have held off on committing until he got an offer from one of them. QBs are held to a higher standard.

He isn't a leader of anything until he wins the starting job. Olsen was as "committed as they come". Didn't stop him from leaving the scene of an accident in the summer. Does he have more leadership qualities than Kaaya or less? I'll always side with the kids. Because once they sign all their rights go to **** and you won't care about them whatsoever unless they're bringing glory to the U.

Advertisement
If he doesn't officially visit, he's gone in my mind.

Hasn't been to Miami since early June and since then he's not only received local offers, he's been on multiple visits to those schools as well.

That's a big tell to me, IMO. I understand he was focused on his senior season, but if he was at least planning a Miami visit, I'd feel better.

Advertisement
Vern tried to tell yall in his Bleak Visions phenomenon (which has been dead on so far fyi).

MOAR Bleak Visions.

You should be negged for using Vern as a reference! Merry Christmas

Wow smh I swear if any commit was "talking" and "considering" another school most of the fan base would forget the job the staff has done in the past and present and always think the kids leaving. If he's going to wait till at least January it makes it even less likely that he would leave because by then he'd **** over Coley and the coaches he's built a bond with. If UCLA was going to steal him it wouldnt take this long

Kid and family seemed all wrapped up with THE U, Golden and Coley, so if will be a surprise and painful if he flips. Don't know if Golden has used his at home yet. Most QBs that flip late don't seem to work out too often.

They were wrapped up with UM right until the exact moment that the UCLA offer came in. Then, they started acting like the ugly redneck who hit the Powerball toward his elastic-waisted pants wearing snaggle toothed greasy-haired unkempt wife.

Advertisement
Back