If you’re not a cane then leave the board

Yeah I think a lot of us were disappointed he didn’t hire any grizzled gray beards on defense with excellent coaching resumes. Instead, he went with young buddies.

Offensive coaches are not terrible. I think one can argue that hickson and stubs were questionable hires considering what was available out there but I don’t think they were terrible hires.
Hickson isnt terrible. Hes basic. We can win with basic. Stubbs he has no business being employed in any capacity

Advertisement
Mediocre is unaccepatable! A
Oh look another White Knight fanboy riding in and whining about negativity. 15 years of ineptitude and this snivly lil bich-*** makes the same thread made 1000 other times. Listen kiddo, you will check out and turn in your cane card soon, once your dumb silly little profile pics get boring and someone in OpaLocka knocks your teeth out for wearing your replica Turnover knuckles, or TD chain, or what ever they are called, you will flake out. I been hittin this Cane pipe since 1986, you would die from a contact-high. Now go get me a glass of milk and stfu.
Well said bro.

Ok. That's a fine arguement but for the people who actually know football it's far FAR more complex than that. YES Maria is a first year head coach even though hes been a dc in multiple places for far too long and us & temple were the only people who thought hed be capable to do his job. BUT the root of the problem is THE STAFF HE CHOSE TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH. He's surrounded himself with yes man & ladies who are long time retreads. Only one who isnt on the offensive side of the ball is to an extent enos & hes been equally pathetic and he lumped his **** staff on to us like a chain dragging a corpse under. His defense he doesnt call anymore & he brought in his two doo boys to be co DC. I hate people with the name blake from this point out. & the idjit bartender. The staff has very little qualified experience on it. We have coaches who have been getting passed around for years like biker gang whores. So what per say is gonna get better with experience from a coaching perspective when that's been a large part of our problem? I'd love to be confused about **** too. This crap hurts my soul. Not just because of me but because I gotta keep snapping on these kids when they come over to my house after mediocrity talkin bout let's go get lit... ****umean. Yall can talk all the **** you want about prior staffs but never have I seen a staff so willing to accept mediocrity. The man is a god**** used car salesman and the son of a politician. Hes got yall fooled. That's ur choice but dont blow ur smoke on everyone else. Some people choose reality.
I completely understand the frustration and corch’s on staff look unprepared and make no adjustments. But you’ve said in the past you know the players, with a competent staff what do you think this teams potential could be coastal title? 10 win season? Or even competing with the big dawgs.

Advertisement
Enos sucks Penos. At the very end when we were forced to punt to them, did any of the coaches tell the center to snap the ball to the punter with only 1 or 2 seconds left on the clock? Why didn't Coach Diaz let the play clock run down to 1 second, then call a time out? I believe we still had 1 left. Then punt the ball, when play resumed? Why leave them with extra time on the clock?

I'm tired about hearing the excuse about our players being Freshmen. There are Freshmen playing all over the CFB landscape that are starting and their teams are winning. What will be the excuse next year? They are only Sophomores? Either the players we signed are not good enough to play at a higher level or they are not getting the proper coaching.

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

QB: 4th start
RB: Dallas first year starter
WR:Jeff Thomas, Osborn (first year in the program) Harley first year starter
TE: 2 sophmores with massive potential
OL: all underclassmen except Donaldson and gaynor who’s never played before

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

Bro,
What people are complaining about has been the same stuff we have complained about for a decade!
Why are you criticizing honest analysis and not the institution for continuing to flop on coaching hires! You act like we have just suddenly become horrible! This has been a long run of trash can football we all have endured!

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

YES some here would complain if we were 4-0. BUT we're NOT
No matter how I try to make excuses for 2-2 and playing poorly ...or ignore it by self medicating :nice: ....I cannot deny reality

I'm seeing most of the same things that they are complaining about

Being a fan doesn't mean that you must ignore reality.....It just means you support and want the best for your team

Advertisement
Like any normal fan I either don’t watch, don’t show up for games, etc.

Admin will get he picture after awhile.

My solution is we fire Blake James before we do anything else. How he’s still the AD at Miami is embarrassing as ****.

We can thank shalala for that. ****** hate that ***** for everything she destroyed.
What do you know about Blake James to make these statements? Hating people? You sound like a 12 year old whose Mommy took his candy away.

The coastal is literally the worst division in P5. That is not an accomplishment. Pitt won it at 7-5 last year, ended up 7-7
I guess all teams have to wait for their junior first time starters with a ton of experience to catch up

I didn't realize that criticizing a team for not being better, and getting ****ed when they make mistakes would make me less of a fan. If you're not critical of what you're seeing on the field lately, then you're not a real fan.

I keep hearing about high standards and trying to do everything perfectly, but we look like dog**** against trash teams. Penalties on all sides of the ball are an indicator of a lack of discipline.

These kids need to impose their will on people, but they're playing scared and soft like they're anticipating failure or adversity. Everything is tentative and it looks like they're overthinking everything lately. We'll flash something promising, and then play mediocre as ****. There are exceptions, but they're not exactly plentiful.

Advertisement
Stop it. Seriously. Miami just came within one play of losing to a team that may very well be unable to win 4 games. IN THE MAC. Miami just **** near lost to a team that if you were to rank the entire FBS would be solidly in the bottom 20. This was an embarrassment, and people are right to be ****ed. Especially when you notice that Miami laid an egg against UNC just a couple of weeks ago. You'd think Manny would have seen to it that Miami played inspired football the rest of the season, especially after blowing that UNC game.

I'm a proud alum, I stood by this program even when it would have been easier to just leave it for dead. I refused to give up my season tickets, even though I live on the other side of the country. Every time the school asks for money, I'm there giving what I can, both for the institution itself and the athletic department. I'm wasting my money at this point in regards to the athletic department. Miami has an incompetent AD, point blank period. Miami could have hired a multitude of guys, and settled on Manny Diaz, a professional bull**** artist. I'm not going to stand by and let some incompetent politician crap on the school I love by not even trying to put a decent product on the field. I'm not asking for Clemson dominance, or a return to the teams we had during the "Decade of Dominance". I just want a competent product, I understand that the sport has changed and Miami cannot consistently compete with the elites due to those changes. That said, Miami should be 20-30 points better than CMU. Period.

I feel you mate. While I did not attend school at Miami, my Father did and I paid for my son to get his Masters there. I’ve been through the period just prior to Schnelly so I’ve see the heights this program has achieved. Then came the decade plus of inferiority in the program. It seems no matter what we do we can’t get out of our own way. It’s as if we signed a pact with Satan, and now we’re paying our price for doing so. While I still feel Manny can get things done, I have zero faith in his hires and their ability to coach the players in practice or gameday now.

We’ve got 2 full weeks for this team and staff to do some serious soul searching. I won’t bore anyone with the how to’s; those have been discussed to death. What I want to see is a competent, disciplined team. That doesn’t guarantee us victories but does show progress on the field. If Manny can’t get the players to do that the remainder of the season then all hope is lost. Yes I know some are already there but my green and orange glasses might be fogged over, but still they remain on. Perhaps that’s stupidity, perhaps that is hope. Sooner or later this program has to, HAS TO, start playing like a team. I’m hoping that begins against Vag Tech.

Advertisement
Hey OP.....

Yards Per Game - 86th
Yards Per Play - 73rd
Rushing Yards - 97th
Yards Per Rush - 109th
Passing Yards - 45th
Yards Per Pass - 43rd
Points Per Game - 100th
3rd Down Conversion % - 128th
Redzone TD % - 93rd
Sacks Allowed - 102nd
Tackles For Loss Allowed - 126th
Penalties - 126th
This is so F-ing Pathetic its comical...

Yeah I think a lot of us were disappointed he didn’t hire any grizzled gray beards on defense with excellent coaching resumes. Instead, he went with young buddies.

Offensive coaches are not terrible. I think one can argue that hickson and stubs were questionable hires considering what was available out there but I don’t think they were terrible hires.
Have you seen stubblefield resume? U sure u can argue in favor of him with anything but his college playing career?

Advertisement
Back