If you’re not a cane then leave the board

Canesbro31

Sophomore
It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

QB: 4th start
RB: Dallas first year starter
WR:Jeff Thomas, Osborn (first year in the program) Harley first year starter
TE: 2 sophmores with massive potential
OL: all underclassmen except Donaldson and gaynor who’s never played before

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

Advertisement
It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

Thanks mod-
Oh. Wait.

Stfu - we’re awful, accept it

Everything you posted is a bull**** excuse. Unprepared, undisciplined, and unenthusiastic every week.

Defense has gotten worse under Baker.
STs sucks just as bad under Patke as it did Hartley.
And the offense is a touch better than Richt.

Diaz is doing exactly what I would expect a first year head coach to do. Coach poorly. And we shouldn’t be surprised - 3 of our last 5 hires were guys from within who had no HC experience (Diaz, Shannon, Coker).

Advertisement
Stfu - we’re awful, accept it

Everything you posted is a bull**** excuse. Unprepared, undisciplined, and unenthusiastic every week.

Defense has gotten worse under Baker.
STs sucks just as bad under Patke as it did Hartley.
And the offense is a touch better than Richt.

Diaz is doing exactly what I would expect a first year head coach to do. Coach poorly. And we shouldn’t be surprised - 3 of our last 5 hires were guys from within who had no HC experience (Diaz, Shannon, Coker).
What’s you’re solution just be a miserable fan and root against Miami? Why are you on a Miami message board if you’re a straight hater.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

:4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

We played the Chipmunks...at home...try again

Advertisement

This could quite possibly be the dumbest, most pathetic thread in CIS history. STFU

The complainers are the true Canes. We don’t accept this BS we have seen the last 15 years. We have pride and know we can be better than this. It’s the sunshine pumpers that accept it, they are the ones that are enabling our **** admin from changing their ways.

Advertisement
We suck just admit it. The administration are just collecting a check let’s keep it real! We are not going anywhere with this group I’ll accept it, but I won’t take this **** anymore! I spend hard earned money that I can use for a whole lot of other things but I still donate to help out in some sort of way!! HEY, and I never graduated from the ******* U!! I’m just some meesley *** firefighter from Jersey! Go figure, what the fvck I’m doing wrong!

Bro; real ?, I’m a str8 shooter and I don’t try to shade no one unless u fck w the kid....but how long have u been a fan, my guy?
My entire life I’ve dealt with the same stuff you have over the last 15 years now it doesn’t look great right now but just saying we suck and are going to lose every game isn’t Helping at all.

We suck just admit it. The administration are just collecting a check let’s keep it real! We are not going anywhere with this group I’ll accept it, but I won’t take this **** anymore! I spend hard earned money that I can use for a whole lot of other things but I still donate to help out in some sort of way!! HEY, and I never graduated from the ******* U!! I’m just some meesley *** firefighter from Jersey! Go figure, what the fvck I’m doing wrong!
Heard the noles are looking are looking for money to fill their seats

Advertisement
My entire life I’ve dealt with the same stuff you have over the last 15 years now it doesn’t look great right now but just saying we suck and are going to lose every game isn’t Helping at all.
oh and please fill us in on how creating threads explaining that junior running backs, 5th year senior WR's, 2 junior WRs & so on is the reason why we suck- is "helping"

It’s actually mind boggling to me that so many of you actually want Manny to fail. Like there is no way he can progress as a head coach. Like four games will define his entire head coaching career. There have been plenty of mistakes (obviously) and it’s fair to say that we all had high expectations after all the stuff happening in the off-season. But some of y’all really need to slow your roll. I can’t imagine what y’alls blood pressure must look like.

Advertisement
Back