If you’re not a cane then leave the board

Have you seen stubblefield resume? U sure u can argue in favor of him with anything but his college playing career?

Would you be able to elaborate in what ways Stubblefield is so amateur in? I’m not doubting you, I’m just curious to know.

Advertisement
Would you be able to elaborate in what ways Stubblefield is so amateur in? I’m not doubting you, I’m just curious to know.
does that answer your question? Do you think it's his decision to only stay at each and every spot hes goes to for 1 year? The guy is a clueless douche. He try's to be technical but he has zero clue how to TEACH technique... I'm done with this though. You guys dont want truth for whatever reason.
Screenshot_20190922-132438_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
does that answer your question? Do you think it's his decision to only stay at each and every spot hes goes to for 1 year? The guy is a clueless douche. He try's to be technical but he has zero clue how to TEACH technique... I'm done with this though. You guys dont want truth for whatever reason.
View attachment 97653

Ole boy stay in the portal.

View attachment 97653

Since leaving Purdue he's NEVER stayed anywhere more than 2 years. Why do I have the sick feeling he'll snap that streak at Miami?

@dsddcane,

Do Diaz, Enos, and Baker realize there's a problem? Will they take corrective action in the offseason?

Love the rah rah fans that try to justify mediocrity.

Swear these guys are from The Hecht, just like when they were invading the boards during Golden final years. Good times.

I was rah rah with end of Coker’s reign, Shannon, Golden and Richt. When Dnofrio said we just need to get the right people in place to run the D I believed him and at even one point argued Al Golden was just as good of a coach as Gary Patterson early on. WTF was I smoking, I’m sick of being asked for patience from coach’s who have no experience as HC at big time schools (except Richt). We hire coordinators like Shannon and Manny, who honestly are learning on the job. Do I believe Manny when he says he knows the culture and what it takes to be a Hurricane? Yes I do. Do I think Manny knows how to do that? No I don’t.

It starts with the staff he hired, it’s honestly a solid MAC coaching staff, but for a big time ACC school it sucks, not one of these coaches are potential stud coordinators or future Big 5 HCs.

I’m not going to be an idiot this time, I want to see progress (which has been the exact opposite) the rest of the season and by next year if we aren’t in Top 15 min. It’s time to get Manny out of here.

Go get a real HC that has at success at a Power 5 school (even though we won’t) because we have a terrible AD also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh great. Another one of these threads. Wouldn't want to have any friendly trash talk with other fanbases or anything like that. No way is that any fun..

Advertisement
View attachment 97653

Yeah man. This guys resume is incredible. Look at the WRs he’s coaches over 12 years!

12 years and all them boys been trash AF.

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

QB: 4th start
RB: Dallas first year starter
WR:Jeff Thomas, Osborn (first year in the program) Harley first year starter
TE: 2 sophmores with massive potential
OL: all underclassmen except Donaldson and gaynor who’s never played before

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

Look, these clowns ran off Shaq’s Dad - one of the best resources, from recruiting to inside the locker room, that they could possibly ever have. These nuts over criticized Shaq all season but he goes out and has an All American performance last game and he can’t get a thread or even a handful of posts. But real football heads across the nation are constantly acknowledging his greatness.

These same hypocrites then bytch and whine about South Florida divas not wanting to come here when they go other places and get worshipped and praised. They don’t understand universal laws like thermodynamics, attraction and reciprocity. So all the positive energy is transferred somewhere where it corresponds to while these ungrateful wretches get back exactly what they put out, *****.

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

QB: 4th start
RB: Dallas first year starter
WR:Jeff Thomas, Osborn (first year in the program) Harley first year starter
TE: 2 sophmores with massive potential
OL: all underclassmen except Donaldson and gaynor who’s never played before

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

Give it a rest. I have been here for a few years, Canesport and grassy many years before, and I would never preach to other Canes fans here and tell them how to be fans...so your one year plus here...and your taking the weight of the Canesinsight world on your shoulders?

Listen, you do you and STFU otherwise.

NOBODY wants Manny to fail. We are simply identifying the **** product on the field right now. If you and your pom poms can't stand the criticism, go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back