If you’re not a cane then leave the board

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

QB: 4th start
RB: Dallas first year starter
WR:Jeff Thomas, Osborn (first year in the program) Harley first year starter
TE: 2 sophmores with massive potential
OL: all underclassmen except Donaldson and gaynor who’s never played before

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing

That's some loser mentality. People are gonna call it like they see it, and the baby is ugly. You want everything to be sunshine and rainbows? Stay off the ******* internet. FOH.

Advertisement
becomes too late b/c we already know how a corch looks. We know their demeanor on the side lines, the preparation or lack thereof during the games. We know the post game talk and the rhetoric that shows no sense of urgency v. confusion.

So I agree with you mostly. Richt gave us a great opportunity. And I wish would have really pushed harder for Mike Grundy. He will regret not leaving OSU he’s never going to win big there since he’s never gonna have the talent.

Now the part I quoted I can’t agree with that. I know the Saban and Dabo stuff get thrown around a lot and while I don’t totally agree with it becuase Manny is going to have to earn his way without a billion in bags. The facts remain that even after year one you don’t know if the HC is a Corch. You can throw it out there and eventually be proven right but there are too many examples that go both ways.

Harbaugh crowned by many on this site. Had early success. Still living off the ripple effect of beating USC as a 40 point dog approx 15 years later. “just needed time to add talent” currently has a big payroll for players and coaches. Verdict Corch.

Brian Kelley: Great at Cinnci.
Got to ND considered a Corch was about to get fired. Made the changes needed and now has the a perennial top 10 team. (Yes they cant win big games, but he is an example of being given time.)

Chip Kelly: was considered a great hire by UCLA. Looks like a Corch now... maybe not how much time would you give him?

Charlie Weiss: Remember he was going to give ND a “schemetical advantage” in every game. Early returns were good. Ended up a Corch.

**** our very own Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis were considered corches at first now they are legends.

Again I’m not saying it’s not concerning but it’s too early to give up on Manny. Becuase even by some miracle if we go 10-2 that doesn’t mean we are going to sustain it.

Face it, were basically an average to below average team in the ACC, we will never compete with Bama, Georgia, Clemson or even ND again.
Fake James has doomed us.

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing
Come on man, you sound like a Golden slurper! The team and coaches are horrible!! Need a huge turn around
!!!

We suck just admit it. The administration are just collecting a check let’s keep it real! We are not going anywhere with this group I’ll accept it, but I won’t take this **** anymore! I spend hard earned money that I can use for a whole lot of other things but I still donate to help out in some sort of way!! HEY, and I never graduated from the ******* U!! I’m just some meesley *** firefighter from Jersey! Go figure, what the fvck I’m doing wrong!
Second sentence of your post... right on target red leader.

As for the original post. I am watching teams with young dudes all over the field all over the country have success. I watched a team Friday night win a game with a 3rd string QB. I watch teams throw passes to guys who are uncovered, I watch D’s get pressure and O lines that actually block. These are teams that are not recruiting “studs”. Yesterday every pass was contested, crappy throws, guys open not getting the ball, zero pressure.

Against a directional school. Stop with the excuses.

I asked a tongue in cheek question about game planning and film (like do we watch film or game plan). Some guy here said I was dumb. We just beat a team by 5 points that Wisconsin beat by 60 and you are calling me dumb.

Stop making excuses, this team absolutely blows.

Regards,

Daphne “Fake Fan” Zuniga

Advertisement
Like any normal fan I either don’t watch, don’t show up for games, etc.

Admin will get he picture after awhile.

My solution is we fire Blake James before we do anything else. How he’s still the AD at Miami is embarrassing as ****.

We can thank shalala for that. ****** hate that ***** for everything she destroyed.
She sucked

Ok. That's a fine arguement but for the people who actually know football it's far FAR more complex than that. YES Maria is a first year head coach even though hes been a dc in multiple places for far too long and us & temple were the only people who thought hed be capable to do his job. BUT the root of the problem is THE STAFF HE CHOSE TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH. He's surrounded himself with yes man & ladies who are long time retreads. Only one who isnt on the offensive side of the ball is to an extent enos & hes been equally pathetic and he lumped his **** staff on to us like a chain dragging a corpse under. His defense he doesnt call anymore & he brought in his two doo boys to be co DC. I hate people with the name blake from this point out. & the idjit bartender. The staff has very little qualified experience on it. We have coaches who have been getting passed around for years like biker gang whores. So what per say is gonna get better with experience from a coaching perspective when that's been a large part of our problem? I'd love to be confused about **** too. This crap hurts my soul. Not just because of me but because I gotta keep snapping on these kids when they come over to my house after mediocrity talkin bout let's go get lit... ****umean. Yall can talk all the **** you want about prior staffs but never have I seen a staff so willing to accept mediocrity. The man is a god**** used car salesman and the son of a politician. Hes got yall fooled. That's ur choice but dont blow ur smoke on everyone else. Some people choose reality.

Yeah I think a lot of us were disappointed he didn’t hire any grizzled gray beards on defense with excellent coaching resumes. Instead, he went with young buddies.

Offensive coaches are not terrible. I think one can argue that hickson and stubs were questionable hires considering what was available out there but I don’t think they were terrible hires.

Yeah I think a lot of us were disappointed he didn’t hire any grizzled gray beards on defense with excellent coaching resumes. Instead, he went with young buddies.

Offensive coaches are not terrible. I think one can argue that hickson and stubs were questionable hires considering what was available out there but I don’t think they were terrible hires.
They were absolutely terrible hires. How are you going to hire a WR coach from a ******* option offense?

They were absolutely terrible hires. How are you going to hire a WR coach from a ******* option offense?

Our WR plays has been better than it’s been in years. Rarely see a drop out of that unit and it’s been one guy as the primary culprit who seems to have turned it around.

WR play is the least of our worries.

Advertisement

Slurpers gonna slurp

Let me remind you 2-2 with wins BET, CM and loss to UNC that lost to Wake And App. State

Advertisement
My entire life I’ve dealt with the same stuff you have over the last 15 years now it doesn’t look great right now but just saying we suck and are going to lose every game isn’t Helping at all.
Hey buddy, we don’t coach or play, so nothing is helping one way or the other. Fans like yourself that assign tangible value to a team through a message board need their head examined.

It’s actually mind boggling to me that so many of you actually want Manny to fail. Like there is no way he can progress as a head coach. Like four games will define his entire head coaching career. There have been plenty of mistakes (obviously) and it’s fair to say that we all had high expectations after all the stuff happening in the off-season. But some of y’all really need to slow your roll. I can’t imagine what y’alls blood pressure must look like.

Art dealers spend a career looking at masterpieces, lost works, and emerging artists, and they can spot the next sensation from a mile away. They make a lot of money off of it.

At this point Miami fans are like that, but with trash football coaches instead of valuable art. When you lump in Dolphins coaches, we are Ph.D.s at spotting what coaches will be fired in 3 years time. Manny will be on that list and hopefully Blake James is selling tickets for Vivid Seats by then.

Edit - don’t **** on my head and tell me it’s raining.

Hey OP.....

Yards Per Game - 86th
Yards Per Play - 73rd
Rushing Yards - 97th
Yards Per Rush - 109th
Passing Yards - 45th
Yards Per Pass - 43rd
Points Per Game - 100th
3rd Down Conversion % - 128th
Redzone TD % - 93rd
Sacks Allowed - 102nd
Tackles For Loss Allowed - 126th
Penalties - 126th

Advertisement
So I agree with you mostly. Richt gave us a great opportunity. And I wish would have really pushed harder for Mike Grundy. He will regret not leaving OSU he’s never going to win big there since he’s never gonna have the talent.

Now the part I quoted I can’t agree with that. I know the Saban and Dabo stuff get thrown around a lot and while I don’t totally agree with it becuase Manny is going to have to earn his way without a billion in bags. The facts remain that even after year one you don’t know if the HC is a Corch. You can throw it out there and eventually be proven right but there are too many examples that go both ways.

Harbaugh crowned by many on this site. Had early success. Still living off the ripple effect of beating USC as a 40 point dog approx 15 years later. “just needed time to add talent” currently has a big payroll for players and coaches. Verdict Corch.

Brian Kelley: Great at Cinnci.
Got to ND considered a Corch was about to get fired. Made the changes needed and now has the a perennial top 10 team. (Yes they cant win big games, but he is an example of being given time.)

Chip Kelly: was considered a great hire by UCLA. Looks like a Corch now... maybe not how much time would you give him?

Charlie Weiss: Remember he was going to give ND a “schemetical advantage” in every game. Early returns were good. Ended up a Corch.

**** our very own Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis were considered corches at first now they are legends.

Again I’m not saying it’s not concerning but it’s too early to give up on Manny. Becuase even by some miracle if we go 10-2 that doesn’t mean we are going to sustain it.

I honestly think 99.9% of all coaches out there would bomb here. It is actually possible for Manny to succeed elsewhere. Our expectations do not meet reality.

That’s the truth but do you tell the kids that their coach sucks and he will never lead them anywhere? That’s an easy way for them to give up on the season.
Nope. I sure dont. That's how people get hurt when they give up on themselves & their brothers. As disappointed as I am with this product I would never voice that mid season to them. I've told several coaches my thoughts on them but that's all.

The thing is with Manny he talked all during the off season how the team would play better an the new Miami. The teams looks worse and its just the same old Miami. The fan base wants to win now not later. Which is why we should have hired a coach who had some experience. Should have left Manny with Temple and after he got some experience in the future maybe give him a shot. Now we have to suffer through this Bullshxt on field product.

It’s actually mind boggling to me that so many of you actually want Manny to fail. Like there is no way he can progress as a head coach. Like four games will define his entire head coaching career. There have been plenty of mistakes (obviously) and it’s fair to say that we all had high expectations after all the stuff happening in the off-season. But some of y’all really need to slow your roll. I can’t imagine what y’alls blood pressure must look like.

Advertisement
Back