If you’re not a cane then leave the board

What’s you’re solution just be a miserable fan and root against Miami? Why are you on a Miami message board if you’re a straight hater.
Like any normal fan I either don’t watch, don’t show up for games, etc.

Admin will get he picture after awhile.

My solution is we fire Blake James before we do anything else. How he’s still the AD at Miami is embarrassing as ****.

We can thank shalala for that. ****** hate that ***** for everything she destroyed.

Advertisement
Oh look another White Knight fanboy riding in and whining about negativity. 15 years of ineptitude and this snivly lil bich-*** makes the same thread made 1000 other times. Listen kiddo, you will check out and turn in your cane card soon, once your dumb silly little profile pics get boring and someone in OpaLocka knocks your teeth out for wearing your replica Turnover knuckles, or TD chain, or what ever they are called, you will flake out. I been hittin this Cane pipe since 1986, you would die from a contact-high. Now go get me a glass of milk and stfu.

OK; so let me explain what’s going on, OK?

What you’re seeing is an exhaustive reaction based upon incompetence from The Top. The only time this admin respond, is when the rumblings from our fan base is heard.

Richt gave us a golden opportunity; he walked away, not looking for a dime more. Instead of the AD taking time to hire a proven coach or ****, even an up & comer, he paid $7m to get Manny. $7 mutha fckin million for an unproven coach from a failed regime.

So that ****ed us off; but, like the loyal fans we are, we started to buy in, especially when he was tweeting this & that, telling recruits either join us or we’ll kick their ***. Then comes TNM! Fans bought in to the hype, even nay sayers like myself was starting to feel Manny. Then the season started. Losing a respectable close game to a top 10 rival; OK, it hurt, but we could justify it. Losing to a fresh UNC team after a bye week and look just as undisciplined? OK, something’s wrong. Starting off so slow against BCU??? Eye brows are really being raised. Struggling to the bitter end against a G5 opponent????? Now, something is way off.

What you are seeing are fans not waiting another 3-5 yrs to watch us sink deeper. It’s not that we’re losing; it’s how we’re losing: Can’t convert 3rd Downs, OL is trash, kicker can’t kick a fg to save his life, return game suspect, way too many penalties, same play calls that are not the fit for our personnel, etc.

This is not TNM, this is purgatory; so the fans are getting to it b4 it becomes too late b/c we already know how a corch looks. We know their demeanor on the side lines, the preparation or lack thereof during the games. We know the post game talk and the rhetoric that shows no sense of urgency v. confusion.

Manny is a politician; he talked his way up from internship at ESPN to here....but the fact is, he should’ve gotten some G5 experience first, taken his lumps, and then move up to P5, UNLESS he came from a successful coaching regime. His coaching experience came under G5 coaches, Mack Brown, and Richt, w the latter two both being their last legs at their respective gigs.

This is a message board where we are passionate, and sometimes when you keep falling for the belief that things will change only to be continually let down, that passion turns in to rage. But we are allowed to voice our frustrations. Some on here are alumni, some have friends or family members that are alumni, while others have been w this team throughout the glory years and lean years....regardless we are vested. We know what our brand should look like. It’s why Nike decided they wanted to have an exclusive deal w us, prior to any other team. This ain’t Miami football; none of it is Miami football and fans will continue to complain & lose patience until they prioritized what put this school on the map.

We could be worst, right? We could shoot each other for not being mad enough like Bama fans. 🤷🏾‍♂️
U know what, you make a **** good point. Negativity has taken over this board. I came here from another decent board for insight and to read more about football than OT stuff but I have noticed the absence of some good positive posters. I believe happiness is a choice and I don’t vibe with bad energy. It may be time to look into TOS. Thank you Rell.

It’s actually mind boggling to me that so many of you actually want Manny to fail. Like there is no way he can progress as a head coach. Like four games will define his entire head coaching career. There have been plenty of mistakes (obviously) and it’s fair to say that we all had high expectations after all the stuff happening in the off-season. But some of y’all really need to slow your roll. I can’t imagine what y’alls blood pressure must look like.
Ok. That's a fine arguement but for the people who actually know football it's far FAR more complex than that. YES Maria is a first year head coach even though hes been a dc in multiple places for far too long and us & temple were the only people who thought hed be capable to do his job. BUT the root of the problem is THE STAFF HE CHOSE TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH. He's surrounded himself with yes man & ladies who are long time retreads. Only one who isnt on the offensive side of the ball is to an extent enos & hes been equally pathetic and he lumped his **** staff on to us like a chain dragging a corpse under. His defense he doesnt call anymore & he brought in his two doo boys to be co DC. I hate people with the name blake from this point out. & the idjit bartender. The staff has very little qualified experience on it. We have coaches who have been getting passed around for years like biker gang whores. So what per say is gonna get better with experience from a coaching perspective when that's been a large part of our problem? I'd love to be confused about **** too. This crap hurts my soul. Not just because of me but because I gotta keep snapping on these kids when they come over to my house after mediocrity talkin bout let's go get lit... ****umean. Yall can talk all the **** you want about prior staffs but never have I seen a staff so willing to accept mediocrity. The man is a god**** used car salesman and the son of a politician. Hes got yall fooled. That's ur choice but dont blow ur smoke on everyone else. Some people choose reality.

Advertisement
Nice try op but some here see through the b.s.18 years of futility can do that especially when we witnessed our team being cfb best(2001 team) and the dynasty (late 80s& early 90s).fans here have seen this before from coker to cmr now it seems you can add Diaz to the list but I'm still on the fence next 3 games will show us whether Diaz is the right man.I'm hopefully thinking that our hc ,coaching staff and some of our young players didn't take today's opponent serious enough during practise leading up to it.as a true cane fan I am hoping this team from top to bottom learned a valuable lesson today.no matter how bad an opponent is on paper you can never take that opponent lightly.

Ok. That's a fine arguement but for the people who actually know football it's far FAR more complex than that. YES Maria is a first year head coach even though hes been a dc in multiple places for far too long and us & temple were the only people who thought hed be capable to do his job. BUT the root of the problem is THE STAFF HE CHOSE TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH. He's surrounded himself with yes man & ladies who are long time retreads. Only one who isnt on the offensive side of the ball is to an extent enos & hes been equally pathetic and he lumped his **** staff on to us like a chain dragging a corpse under. His defense he doesnt call anymore & he brought in his two doo boys to be co DC. I hate people with the name blake from this point out. & the idjit bartender. The staff has very little qualified experience on it. We have coaches who have been getting passed around for years like biker gang whores. So what per say is gonna get better with experience from a coaching perspective when that's been a large part of our problem? I'd love to be confused about **** too. This crap hurts my soul. Not just because of me but because I gotta keep snapping on these kids when they come over to my house after mediocrity talkin bout let's go get lit... ****umean. Yall can talk all the **** you want about prior staffs but never have I seen a staff so willing to accept mediocrity. The man is a god**** used car salesman and the son of a politician. Hes got yall fooled. That's ur choice but dont blow ur smoke on everyone else. Some people choose reality.

Facts!!!!!!

Advertisement
OP not part of the smart fan base. We got played and the UM administration has to pay for this and pay dearly. Everyone has to make a **** statement.

Do not attend games you are feeding into what they want. As much as it hurts me I haven’t even watched the last 2 games because I refuse to stand for this **** any longer.

My first game as a kid was in 1979 and I have been spoon fed a **** program for almost 2 decades now and can’t take it any longer.

Make a statement!

It’s unreal how negative this board has got. Yes I know it’s CIS and people cry about everything, but seriously a thread about going 3-9. We looked bad today don’t get me wrong but let’s look at the experience of Diaz and the offense.

QB: 4th start
RB: Dallas first year starter
WR:Jeff Thomas, Osborn (first year in the program) Harley first year starter
TE: 2 sophmores with massive potential
OL: all underclassmen except Donaldson and gaynor who’s never played before

This offense can and will vastly improve over the course of this season and I’m so sick of you negative people and can’t wait for us too look much better and win the coastal despite all of you ******* complaining about every little thing
Lol at telling people who've been Canes before your *** was swimming down stream in your Dads *******, to leave this board....

Advertisement
The Proverbial End of Story....

Same as those who claim you're not American if your express your opinion. We are collectively a bad team and boring. It is not unrealistic possibility that we could lose 3 of the remaining 8 games of a very weak schedule.

Advertisement
Teams are watching film and figuring out are weakenesses and we are not doing **** to improve or hide them. This is going to be a long season and anyone who thinks this coaching staff is any good after watching this game is crazy. We also have seen how bad North Carolina is and we lost to them. God this sucks man, I just want to see good Miami football but from the looks of it, it’s going to be a long time before my squad is good again.

Super disappointed. Concerned about the rest of the season. But I don’t live my life negativity. So I won’t be on here saying 3-9 fold the program.

I’ve said it before this staff and these kids have nothing to do with Shannon and Golden. That is for fans. For those that have seen enough in 4 Games to say Manny will the end the same way. So be it.

For me I understand Manny ain’t going anywhere. And I understand that success is a process So at this point with this Oline group. I say just win.

That’s the truth but do you tell the kids that their coach sucks and he will never lead them anywhere? That’s an easy way for them to give up on the season.

Advertisement
Back