Ice Harris

Making arguments with some of you guys is like humping a silver back gorilla

197.gif

Advertisement
But struggling to find an offensive guard that muals people for all you that cry about short yardage he helps with that because hes a road grader

The kid made the all-sec freshman team and anchored a line that had two 1000 used rushers.... I think we can say he's better than a few guys who can't crack the line-up right now... The kid is better than the aforementioned players and any oline Bielema gets develops into a good player...

Is it possible that most SEC teams have better than depth than to start Freshman at OL? Do you think he would have started at Miami? I sure don't. I don't think it's safe to assume anything.. The last part sounds like Bielema is the key.

Advertisement
Grace and thomas are two different players both skilled but different thomas is a von miller type while grace is more of the Jon Branson mold

Kirkland is better than knighton,gall and sonny.

And you know this how ? Man, you sound informed.. Why didn't you say so earlier?

The kid made the all-sec freshman team and anchored a line that had two 1000 used rushers.... I think we can say he's better than a few guys who can't crack the line-up right now... The kid is better than the aforementioned players and any oline Bielema gets develops into a good player...

to be fair, were not struggling in OL recruiting if you noticed this years recruiting class.

But we could have used him last year... You don't let talent leaves when it's in the palm of your hand... And since his performance validates rankings we could have used him... We don't know anything about the incoming recruits as of now...

Macolm bunche would like to speak to you darling is a tackle my man Kirks a natural guard

Advertisement

Is it possible that most SEC teams have better than depth than to start Freshman at OL? Do you think he would have started at Miami? I sure don't. I don't think it's safe to assume anything.. The last part sounds like Bielema is the key.

I think he was just that talented regardless of depth... They had 2 1000 yd rushers... Depth was an issue with the line the kid can play... I liked our line... We had a lot of issues but he would have been in the 2 deep and used as our future...

Advertisement
Thomas didn't play enough due to injury and Grace was a reserve...

So Knighton, Gall & Odogwu got hurt because they suck but MT just ran into some bad luck?

Never said they sick... They just aren't better than Kirkland... If you have two 1000 yd rushers... Your line is fine his ability become a starter just validates his "studness"... As for the guys the never made a significant play... MT balled in his opportunities just got hurt... Can't compare the two...

I don't and im not saying he would start over isadora I like him a lot road grader but im not seeing how you let him get away hes a true hog mauley

Advertisement
I like him a lot road grader but im not seeing how you let him get away hes a true hog mauley

I like him a lot as well.. I just don't think it's fair to assume he will be better at this point. It's speculating at best.

Your right I didn't realize gall was that sought after and sonny either but knight on best offer was Boston college maybe Boise state

Advertisement
Back