Ice Harris

mlw352

Sophomore
I love how he commands respect. Has a truly great mind and has produced for Booker t every time he has been the coach I know a lot of people have hard feelings about him but I for one respect his football mind and his ability to connect with young kids and he's produced some great athletes from his own loins.Not to mention the numerous other beasts he has helped develop I want him on our staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would we reward him with a huge boost in income after the **** he pulled with our program last year?

F#CK ICE!

No but look at gus and chad morris **** you gotta start somewhere and he cant be any worse then the numb nuts we have running our defense now

**** golden nobody told him to play hard ball with a kid a week before signing day who has a lot of influence on the top recruit in Dade but its f ice you guys praise golden but ice has did nothing but tell the real

Advertisement
Move on and evolve.

A guy like Tim Harris, Sr. would be perfect to have on staff in his old role or the role Hurlie Brown had before he was RBs coach. Then after a season or 2, move him up to a position coach. When Harris gets another promotion or even a lateral at another school, bring in another HS coach to replace him and keep that cycle going.

Look at the immediate impact Cogdell has had at WVU, and the impact Lockette has had at USF.

I honestly think he could be a coordinator would step on toes but he's proven he's aggressive and cant be worse then the crap we watch now his upside is higher then the downside

I am up for coaching changes. Little sour taste for Ice, but then again, Butch left bad taste too and most of us want him back. BTW's defense looks like it is better than ours, so what the heck.

**** golden nobody told him to play hard ball with a kid a week before signing day who has a lot of influence on the top recruit in Dade but its f ice you guys praise golden but ice has did nothing but tell the real

I'd rather lose with kids not from Miami than to give in to this BS.. Tell the real? F him.

Advertisement
Are you trying to say Ice should be our D Coordinator?

If so, that is stupid. He isn't even close to qualified for that.

Mr Harris would not fit in where there are rules and you have people watching your back and every move 24/7.....he is good for South FL football where he is king and cant demand this so called respect...in CFB he will be a position coach at best and getting coffee for the head coaches...not sure thats how he rolls.

He just coached the two time state champion 3 times goin he's a 3 time champ himself plus coached the number 1 team in the country gtfoh not qualified his resume speaks for itself.

I love how he commands respect. Has a truly great mind and has produced for Booker t every time he has been the coach I know a lot of people have hard feelings about him but I for one respect his football mind and his ability to connect with young kids and he's produced some great athletes from his own loins.Not to mention the numerous other beasts he has helped develop I want him on our staff.

299.jpg

Advertisement
Brandon Harris nfl player treon harris plus theron Collier and his son tim was one of the fastest in the nation so yes he reproduced athletes problems

He just coached the two time state champion 3 times goin he's a 3 time champ himself plus coached the number 1 team in the country gtfoh not qualified his resume speaks for itself.

Well ****. Shocked he's not a NFL HC by now.

Advertisement
I have no personal experience with him so I cannot discuss his personality but from the way his players act they love him and love playing for him. And to say he's not please explain why

I honestly think he could be a coordinator would step on toes but he's proven he's aggressive and cant be worse then the crap we watch now his upside is higher then the downside

Can you all imagine if UCF's Administration had the same attitude as most of you, O'Leary would have never been hired and they wouldn't have won the Fiesta Bowl had they not moved in from his past. Move on everyone, I really don't think Ice is bad as it seems. Remember we did pull a Scholarship from one of his kids, and a very good player, yet it is always painted as Ice is the one to blame. Everyone involved dropped the ball on that one, and please don't forget how insulting it's been the way we have recruited Treon. I personally think it's a pride thing from Golden to not give into, or help Ice or his family. Fine so be it, you are not that good of a coach to turn recruits away like that or be that selective. Saban? Yes! Golden? Not even close.

The real point is that the man has proven he can coach. The man connects with high school kids. The man is respected in the community. These are things the staff lacks in one way or another. Bringing him on would be huge for the program especially in the recruiting and development part.

Last edited:
If your gonna be a smart *** then don't comment I never said that but he is a great coach and his on field results prove that **** again I revert back to chad morris and gus Malzahan my bad two great high school coaches not from south Florida that happened to do pretty well as coordinators

Mr Harris would not fit in where there are rules and you have people watching your back and every move 24/7.....he is good for South FL football where he is king and cant demand this so called respect...in CFB he will be a position coach at best and getting coffee for the head coaches...not sure thats how he rolls.

When Harris was at Miami, he was responsible for coordinating the team's community relations projects. That's important IMO especially with a CEO who loses more credibility and respect everyday.

He played DB in college, coached WRs and was the OC at Miami HS for 10 years, was the OC at MNW 2 years, and the OC at Central for 1 year. We all know what he's done at BTW.

Advertisement
Back