Ice Harris

Advertisement
I honestly think he could be a coordinator would step on toes but he's proven he's aggressive and cant be worse then the crap we watch now his upside is higher then the downside

Can you all imagine if UCF's Administration had the same attitude as most of you, O'Leary would have never been hired and they wouldn't have won the Fiesta Bowl had they not moved in from his past. Move on everyone, I really don't think Ice is bad as it seems. Remember we did pull a Scholarship from one of his kids, and a very good player, yet it is always painted as Ice is the one to blame. Everyone involved dropped the ball on that one, and please don't forget how insulting it's been the way we have recruited Treon. I personally think it's a pride thing from Golden to not give into, or help Ice or his family. Fine so be it, you are not that good of a coach to turn recruits away like that or be that selective. Saban? Yes! Golden? Not even close.

The real point is that the man has proven he can coach. The man connects with high school kids. The man is respected in the community. These are things the staff lacks in one way or another. Bringing him on would be huge for the program especially in the recruiting and development part.
BOOM someone who's speaking the real

**** golden nobody told him to play hard ball with a kid a week before signing day who has a lot of influence on the top recruit in Dade but its f ice you guys praise golden but ice has did nothing but tell the real

Once Coley was hired, he let Golden know that Kirkland was a silent to F$U, Golden was like "what? he told us he is a silent to us".

So he sends Barrow to BTW to straighten it out.

Barrow ends up telling Kirkland, "enough of the silent commit game, I have heard that you are also a silent to F$U, either make your commitment to Miami public or we are pulling your offer and using it on someone who isn't trying to play us(especially since we were running low on available ships)"

Then ICE goes on every radio station he can to try and publicly bash our coaches and our program, and pretty much try and convince all of south FL to not support The University of Miami football program.

Yes F#CK ICE!

Sorry that our coaches were trying to get out infront of this issue before being played on NSD with no back up options.

Last edited:
I honestly think he could be a coordinator would step on toes but he's proven he's aggressive and cant be worse then the crap we watch now his upside is higher then the downside

Can you all imagine if UCF's Administration had the same attitude as most of you, O'Leary would have never been hired and they wouldn't have won the Fiesta Bowl had they not moved in from his past. Move on everyone, I really don't think Ice is bad as it seems. Remember we did pull a Scholarship from one of his kids, and a very good player, yet it is always painted as Ice is the one to blame. Everyone involved dropped the ball on that one, and please don't forget how insulting it's been the way we have recruited Treon. I personally think it's a pride thing from Golden to not give into, or help Ice or his family. Fine so be it, you are not that good of a coach to turn recruits away like that or be that selective. Saban? Yes! Golden? Not even close.

The real point is that the man has proven he can coach. The man connects with high school kids. The man is respected in the community. These are things the staff lacks in one way or another. Bringing him on would be huge for the program especially in the recruiting and development part.

Herrera ain't never lied.

Advertisement
Then ICE goes on every radio station he can to try and publicly bash our coaches and our program, and pretty much try and convince all of south FL to not support The University of Miami football program.

Exactly. If I had to guess he still isn't doing our mostly white staff any favors.

That's all well and good. I wouldn't have a problem with being on our staff. I do have a problem with suggesting he should be our DC.

Malzahn and Morris were x and o innovators, students of offense. Does Ice even run the defense at BTW?

You have these quotes like it's from golden that's what you heard probably another rumor and who did we pick up that made us look better for pulling that. Plus why didn't he end up at fsu since he was a silent they got ****es and pulled his ship 2 y'all take what sounds rational but not facts and run with it show me proof and even if he was a silent to both its been well noted he wanted to come here

Ice Harris gets it and has some edge to it. Would be a huge get for our staff that could use some edge.

Advertisement

That's all well and good. I wouldn't have a problem with being on our staff. I do have a problem with suggesting he should be our DC.

Malzahn and Morris were x and o innovators, students of offense. Does Ice even run the defense at BTW?

I agree. I never said DC, but on the staff? Yes!

I have no idea if he's the one who runs the defense but I believe he has his hands on every part of his team he knows how to make his players excel he's built that into their foundation. Im gonna go back to Aj Leggett his best season to me was when he played at booker t he gets the best out of his players

Last edited:
I have no idea if he's the one who runs the defense but I believe he has his hands on every part of his team he knows how to make his players excel he's built that into their foundation. Im gonna go back to an Leggett his best season to me was when he played at booker t he gets the best out of his players

That doesn't make him qualified to be a college DC.

I have no problem with him being brought on in some form. Doubt it happens though.

Advertisement
Kirkland was never a silent to fsu. I know for a fact ice doesnt tell his players not to go to miami. The guy hasnt done **** wrong and yall always running your mouth. Thomas was never coming here and ice jr and thomas mom had to convince him to even talk to miami. Kirkland wad going to be a cane golden ****ed it up not ice. Just like he ****ed it up with travis rudolph.

Brandon Harris nfl player treon harris plus theron Collier and his son tim was one of the fastest in the nation so yes he reproduced athletes problems

Jimmy the Greek says hello.

Jeez I'm with you the he deserves respect as a coach tip, but the eugenics aspect is baffling and not less than a LOT strange.

Nature vs Nurture my friend. Preston Wilson says hello. So does Frank and Ken Shamrock. Damien Berry sends a shout out as well. And from the other spectrum A.J. Highsmith is yelling but what about me fellas.

Kirkland was never a silent to fsu. I know for a fact ice doesnt tell his players not to go to miami. The guy hasnt done **** wrong and yall always running your mouth. Thomas was never coming here and ice jr and thomas mom had to convince him to even talk to miami. Kirkland wad going to be a cane golden ****ed it up not ice. Just like he ****ed it up with travis rudolph.

People don't want to believe the truth. They dont' realize that if Kirkland knew 6 was going to Tally he would have been in Tally with him! He is in Arkansas b/c he thought 6 was going to USC. He had ZERO clue where he was going.

Lets not forget, kid almost ended up transferring to USC.

GTFO here with the narratives.

Advertisement
The guy hasnt done **** wrong

So slamming our program, staff & admin on local radio programs (and Lord knows where else) isn't doing us wrong? He couldn't have made a trip to the school or picked up the phone before putting us on blast? I'm not even taking up for AG here.. Dude has made some terrible decisions but let's not act like "Ice" is innocent here.

My bad but honestly some of those guys I've never heard of and berry was solid to pretty good here he had a couple seasons in the nfl and you know aj highsmith and lacy Rodgers are better then fsu safeties lmao but seriously he was a valued piece to our legacy to be he wasn't that good

Truth. For reasons unknown, some people still hold onto the belief diabeetus gut golden is some saint. When in reality he's just an extra husky piece of **** used car salesman. This dude was playing footsie with the ghost of joe PEDterno. Meanwhile Brandon Powell and his fam saw through the bull**** , and travonte decommited. Thanks, Tubby Golden.

Advertisement
Back