Ice Harris

Advertisement
My bad since im a troll I thought my points were valid but I believe hes a great coach and would be worth the risk but to each own

Asking you to elaborate on why you think he'll be a good coordinator. No need to get upset.

Kirkland was never a silent to fsu. I know for a fact ice doesnt tell his players not to go to miami. The guy hasnt done **** wrong and yall always running your mouth. Thomas was never coming here and ice jr and thomas mom had to convince him to even talk to miami. Kirkland wad going to be a cane golden ****ed it up not ice. Just like he ****ed it up with travis rudolph.

Nobody cares about loosing Kirkland if he was never bringing Matt Thomas along, that is why our coaches took that risk, we really didn't care about landing just Kirkland

Kirkland is better than knighton,gall and sonny.

Doubt that he is better than all three, I guess we will see.

Gall is gonna be real good, Knighton will be very solid after he puts on more weight and Sunny has the potential to be a 1st round pick once he puts it all together(only been playing football a few years).

Yes Kirkland played well this year, and could have def helped, but with how our numbers were looking towards the end of the cycle last year and the names we still had a good shot at, we weren't going to let a OL(not a huge position of need last cycle) recruit put us in that sort of situation where we had good sources telling us that he was getting ready to play us on NSD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im not upset im going off the defenses he has produced and made dominate no real backing behind it just seems to put up extraordinary defenses regardless of who he loses.

If not mistaken didn't he decided to leave when Radio was fired, cause he didn't like the way and reasons for his boy being fired?

Advertisement
No but beilma knows online men and he didn't want gall or anyone you named in our last class

Im not upset im going off the defenses he has produced and made dominate no real backing behind it just seems to put up extraordinary defenses regardless of who he loses.

If Harris ever wants to progress above the high school level, he might want to call up The University of Phoenix.
Until he gets that degree it's all a moot point.

I was stunned to find out he didn't have one.
Last time I checked you needed a degree to get a teaching certificate.

Advertisement

And you know this how ? Man, you sound informed.. Why didn't you say so earlier?

The kid made the all-sec freshman team and anchored a line that had two 1000 used rushers.... I think we can say he's better than a few guys who can't crack the line-up right now... The kid is better than the aforementioned players and any oline Bielema gets develops into a good player...

Advertisement

And you know this how ? Man, you sound informed.. Why didn't you say so earlier?

The kid made the all-sec freshman team and anchored a line that had two 1000 used rushers.... I think we can say he's better than a few guys who can't crack the line-up right now... The kid is better than the aforementioned players and any oline Bielema gets develops into a good player...

to be fair, were not struggling in OL recruiting if you noticed this years recruiting class.

Advertisement
Back