Ice Harris

Advertisement
Once again, another pointless thread. We have zero staff openings and zero interest in Ice Harris as we know it. Why even argue this stuff?

Advertisement
Making arguments with some of you guys is like humping a silver back gorilla

197.gif

Plus, is a renegger...

Advertisement
Is this in the works? If not i don't see why talk about it. Its another wedge issue. I think Miami needs more people on the staff connected with the inners of Miami.....now

I dont think he's going to do anymore for us than he did when Shannon was here.

If anything should tell us how hard it has become for UM to recruit So Fla, its Shannons last few years. With Shannon, Hurtt, Ice Harris, McGriff, Barrow, and we still struggled big time trying to get most So Fla kids to stay home.

Tells me the $$$ situation has gotten out of control, and we just cant keep up. Again, its not EVERY kid, but many of the elite ones are p4p. If Shannon/Hurtt/Ice Harris and Barrow couldnt keep Miami kids home, no one is.

Bring credibility to this staff and golden build a bridge with the community and give a real miami feel to this Penn state **** fest

Advertisement
He would be a great hire, not as a coordinator but a position coach, or liason to the community. Local kids and coaches respect him . Great judge of finding and developing young talent and help us secure a stronger foot hole in the community. GO GET HIM COACH

Advertisement
Kirkland is better than knighton,gall and sonny.

And you know this how ? Man, you sound informed.. Why didn't you say so earlier?

The kid made the all-sec freshman team and anchored a line that had two 1000 used rushers.... I think we can say he's better than a few guys who can't crack the line-up right now... The kid is better than the aforementioned players and any oline Bielema gets develops into a good player...

Yeah we also have 2 kids that are going to play in the NFL playing guard for UM. Arkansas had Brett Bielemas wife playing guard before Kirkland showed up. But please tell us how their lack of OL depth makes *****Tits a better guard than Gall.

Bring credibility to this staff and golden build a bridge with the community and give a real miami feel to this Penn state **** fest

What was his previous role, community liaison?

So, while he was liaising with the community, Shannon alienated practically every high school coaching staff in South Florida.

Sounds more like Shannon gave him a job in which he got a decent paycheck for his kid Brandon's signature.
Once Brandon graduated, didn't we cut him loose?

All my opinion of course. No insider info, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what do you think it is?

Advertisement
Back