Ice Harris & Butch...Not Ready for Hillary

When we are no longer able to keep interest rates at Zero like Obama has done to prop up the economy you will see where the stock market goes....right back to zero.

'merica desperately needs a shift to the right both socially and economically. **** is getting ridiculous.

Sounds like someone missed out on the 5 year bull market in the stock market. Sucks for you.

Exactly! Tired of my rights being infringed upon by the f'ed govt! First to take a giant dump all over the IRS gets my vote!

Advertisement
'merica desperately needs a shift to the right both socially and economically. **** is getting ridiculous.

Sounds like someone missed out on the 5 year bull market in the stock market. Sucks for you.

Lol only a moron would attribute Obama's economic policies with the asset bubble the FED has created.

um, correlation is not always causation, so don't go calling people morons buddy.

MOST economists would not claim that the FED created an "asset bubble", though QE and the low FFR have played a part.

Asset Bubbles are usually international events, like the housing crisis. or the "original bubble" the Dutch Tulip crisis.

US stocks are strong because European and Asian economies are really weak right now. Not to mention Oil, Russia, and the Middle East.

The money has nowhere else to go (but raising rates would eliminate some bank leverage)

HTH

Uh no, you just rambled off a bunch of Reuters talking points. S&P has earned over 30% the past 3 years, oil has been over $100/bbl for much of that time, the market has been choppy ever since the oil drop. Has nothing to do with oil, Russia, or America's economy relative to the rest of the world. Central bank policy globally has created a surplus of fiat money and inflated equity prices. The American economy is the tallest midget. No technicals point to valuations at this level. The jobs market is extremely weak, we are 18 trillion in debt, wages are stagnant, and the labor force is at an all time low. For the first time since the data has been recorded more small businesses are closing than starting up in America.

This is a central banking bubble and it's spread globally.

Oh goody, we got a lot of delusional Ayn Rand acolytes and righty wingnuts talking shop here. Be nice if there was a place where one could talk politics instead of bringing it to a football board. God knows there's enough of it in every thread that even has a cursory mention of Shalala around here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh goody, we got a lot of delusional Ayn Rand acolytes and righty wingnuts talking shop here. Be nice if there was a place where one could talk politics instead of bringing it to a football board. God knows there's enough of it in every thread that even has a cursory mention of Shalala around here.

You try so hard to be Bomb and you can't even pull that off.

Not trying to be bomb. Just remarking on the state of the board. It gets annoying to see the you guys spout your anti-left rhetoric and insults in every thread that has anything remotely to do with Shalala, the BOT, the university at large or academia in general. Be nice if you guys could keep politics out of sports for a few months, or perhaps go where this type of convo is warranted and welcomed.

Apparently you think that's too much to ask.

Last edited:

Not trying to be bomb. Just remarking on the state of the board. It gets annoying to see the anti-left rhetoric in every thread that has anything remotely to do with Shalala, the BOT, the university at large or academia in general. Be nice if you guys could keep politics out of sports for a few months, or perhaps go where this type of convo is warranted and welcomed.

It a current coach and a former head coach showing up on national tv in a political setting. You can't even come correct with your complaints. Relax, guy. When Donna and Hillary share a burrito at your local Chipotle please feel free to come here and gush about it.

Not trying to be bomb. Just remarking on the state of the board. It gets annoying to see the anti-left rhetoric in every thread that has anything remotely to do with Shalala, the BOT, the university at large or academia in general. Be nice if you guys could keep politics out of sports for a few months, or perhaps go where this type of convo is warranted and welcomed.

It a current coach and a former head coach showing up on national tv in a political setting. You can't even come correct with your complaints. Relax, guy. When Donna and Hillary share a burrito at your local Chipotle please feel free to come here and gush about it.

Classy as always, Tad.

I don't think either Ice or Butch "showed up on national TV in a political setting" They weren't giving a speech. They aren't running for office. They were spotted sitting at a local political event by a Herald reporter who tweeted a pic.

But this thread has gone beyond that, as I'm sure you know. This ain't about them being seen at the event. It's a political ****ing match. Which is why it should be somewhere else.

Advertisement

Classy as always, Tad.

I don't think either Ice or Butch "showed up on national TV in a political setting" They weren't giving a speech. They aren't running for office. They were spotted sitting at a local political event by a Herald reporter who tweeted a pic.

But this thread has gone beyond that, as I'm sure you know. This ain't about them being seen at the event. It's a political ****ing match. Which is why it should be somewhere else.

Actually the only reason I posted it was because Ice was one of the first people to congratulate Rubio post speech- something I noticed as it was broadcast on CNN. I posted the Tweet because it mentioned Butch too. Not to mention that Rubio also has an affiliation to our esteemed university. If you have a problem with any matters that were broached later in the thread then that's on you.

Last edited:
Get this politics crap outta of this FOOTBALL board please.

Unfortunately in modern America, collegiate athletics and politics go hand in hand.

As you were.

That's a stretch. Bet you can't tell me the politics of Oregon's president, or Michigan's, or UF's, or Texas', Or USC. I'd throw Bama in there, uut it's a pretty safe bet that the prez of Alabama is going to be a conservative.

I'd love to hear your research on the relation between politics and college football--do presidents who are conservative have better football programs?

If this is about coaches, specifically...well, it's a fairly safe bet that most coaches are going to lean right, so I don't think that's a particuarly groundbreaking revalation...

Advertisement

Unfortunately in modern America, collegiate athletics and politics go hand in hand.

As you were.

That's a stretch. Bet you can't tell me the politics of Oregon's president, or Michigan's, or UF's, or Texas', Or USC. I'd throw Bama in there, uut it's a pretty safe bet that the prez of Alabama is going to be a conservative.

I'd love to hear your research on the relation between politics and college football--do presidents who are conservative have better football programs?

If this is about coaches, specifically...well, it's a fairly safe bet that most coaches are going to lean right, so I don't think that's a particuarly groundbreaking revalation...

You will never separate politics from NCAA athletics. That's a fact. Just what exactly is your pucking point?

Classy as always, Tad.

Actually the only reason I posted it was because Ice was one of the first people to congratulate Rubio post speech- something I noticed as it was broadcast on CNN. I posted the Tweet because it mentioned Butch too. Not to mention that Rubio also has an affiliation to our esteemed university. If you have a problem with any matters that were broached later in the thread then that's on you.

Right. With a thread title of "...not ready for Hillary", your only goal was to inform people that you saw a couple coaches at a political event. It wasn't to incite judgement on the left...despite the fact that your favorite derogatory tagline these days for anyone on the left ifs"ready for Hillary."

Do you really believe the **** you post?

Last edited:

As you were.

You will never separate politics from NCAA athletics. That's a fact. Just what exactly is your pucking point?

As I said, I'd be interested to know your research on the correlation between politics and NCAA athletics.

Advertisement

Classy as always, Tad.

Right. With a thread title of "...not ready for Hillary", your only goal was to inform people that you saw a couple coaches at a political event. It wasn't to incite judgement on the left...despite the fact that your favorite derogatory tagline these days for anyone on the left ifs"ready for Hillary."

Do you really believe the **** you post?

Would I really need Butch or Ice to incite judgment on the left? You're too sensitive. If Ferne Labati shows up at an Elizabeth Warren event then I encourage you to inform us as well.

If reality serves me correctly, we are far better off economically than we were when the "right" policies had the country in a depression! Hate Obama, but let's not shift "right" again and lose jobs, homes and bail out banks.

Advertisement
Back