Ice Harris & Butch...Not Ready for Hillary

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
2015-04-15 13.12.28.jpg

Advertisement
Reason #3A as to why the UM board if distrustees will not allow Butch to come back and win a national title at UM.

'merica desperately needs a shift to the right both socially and economically. **** is getting ridiculous.

Advertisement
Board is pro Rubio as you would expect. Not sure how big a fan he is, but I have sat near him at games in the OB and spoken to him. Believe he has season tickets.

He's a huge football fan, but he's a gator.

True. UM Law grad though. As is the head of the RNC and Congressman Tom Rooney (of the Steelers Rooneys). That probably really burns some people in the Gables.

Last edited:
Rubio played high school football in Miami during the late 80's and roots for the crocs? Very questionable character! And I don't care that he went to uif for a couple years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
True, and also impactful were TARP, the Stimulus Package, and large fiscal budgets. But you sound like a trickle-down kind of guy... golden showers for your face?

Advertisement
Golden no where to be found...

I knew he was a liberal/communist/facist just like Donna....

Ice, Butch and Wes are true Americans.

When we are no longer able to keep interest rates at Zero like Obama has done to prop up the economy you will see where the stock market goes....right back to zero.

'merica desperately needs a shift to the right both socially and economically. **** is getting ridiculous.

Sounds like someone missed out on the 5 year bull market in the stock market. Sucks for you.

Sounds like someone missed out on the 5 year bull market in the stock market. Sucks for you.

Lol only a moron would attribute Obama's economic policies with the asset bubble the FED has created.

um, correlation is not always causation, so don't go calling people morons buddy.

MOST economists would not claim that the FED created an "asset bubble", though QE and the low FFR have played a part.

Asset Bubbles are usually international events, like the housing crisis. or the "original bubble" the Dutch Tulip crisis.

US stocks are strong because European and Asian economies are really weak right now. Not to mention Oil, Russia, and the Middle East.

The money has nowhere else to go (but raising rates would eliminate some bank leverage)

HTH

Lol only a moron would attribute Obama's economic policies with the asset bubble the FED has created.

um, correlation is not always causation, so don't go calling people morons buddy.

MOST economists would not claim that the FED created an "asset bubble", though QE and the low FFR have played a part.

Asset Bubbles are usually international events, like the housing crisis. or the "original bubble" the Dutch Tulip crisis.

US stocks are strong because European and Asian economies are really weak right now. Not to mention Oil, Russia, and the Middle East.

The money has nowhere else to go (but raising rates would eliminate some bank leverage)

HTH

Part of my work deals in the mortgage industry. I can tell you that the banks are not releasing the QE funds to borrowers for neither commercial or residential investments. They are using them to invest in the market which is one of the reasons the market has gone gangbusters since QE 1 was implemented.

Back on topic. Ice Harris and Butch Davis would look great together on the sidelines. Bosom buddies.

Advertisement
Back