I think X not playing will be

People just say anything to pump sunshine, its like our best wr who had like majority marketshare of catches who built great chemistry with qb who has been unquestioned leader in position group.

Lmao. I love X, but do you REALLY believe he is a top 5 receiver in cfb? And people say numbers don’t lie, and maybe they don’t, but they sure as **** don’t always tell the whole truth either.

Advertisement
Lmao. I love X, but do you REALLY believe he is a top 5 receiver in cfb? And people say numbers don’t lie, and maybe they don’t, but they sure as **** don’t always tell the whole truth either.
hes not a top five receiver based on pure talent but Clemson had reinfrow that id have over any of our guys during that time. he wasn't the most talented receiver but he made timely catches and got open. thats what X does in this offense

Let’s see you joined a few days ago and make a really dumb thread about one of Miami’s best offensive players not being missed. Idk around these parts you are labeled a troll, slapdick, shrimp****, etc.
Who the **** count the number of posts or looks at how long a poster has been on and neg what they and stating how long they’ve been on.
I don’t care to disparage people but that is dumb!

Advertisement
Who the **** count the number of posts or looks at how long a poster has been on and neg what they and stating how long they’ve been on.
I don’t care to disparage people but that is dumb!
A lot of people do actually

No disrespect to X, but he doesn't move the needle enough in my opinion to where this would be a deciding factor in the game. I hope he's back sooner rather than later, but his absence will not be an excuse should we lose.
I think the impact is more on TVD as he doesn't seem that comfortable in this offense yet and his safety blanket just went down a few days before a huge game.

Advertisement
I think the impact is more on TVD as he doesn't seem that comfortable in this offense yet and his safety blanket just went down a few days before a huge game.

That is quite true. I also think it cuts the other way. Every QB is going to miss targets, but X was his safety blanket. Someone will fill those shoes, but he's going to be forced to find other options rather than going immediately to his go to. There were times where he rushed his throw, sure he had pressure a lot and that forced his internal clock to speed up, but if he realized he had time there were other guys open further down the field.

Tough atmosphere and to date, our toughest game this season is a potentially rough place to be without your safety net.

A blessing in disguise on Saturday night. I think it will do 2 things that will ultimately work in our favor for a big win. First of all, A&M won’t know who to take away. They won’t be able to key on TVD’s security blanket on crucial down and distance, which leads to my second point. TVD will be forced to be more “open minded” offensively, in that he won’t be staring down and ultimately forcing anything to X. X being out actually calms the one catastrophic scenario that probably would’ve sank us, and that’s an interception by one of their corners jumping a route via anticipating TVD going to Restrepo in that crucial moment. I think Gattis will call a great game that will keep A&M’s defense off balance the entire game and we see multiple guys contributing offensively. With X out, I think we see a beautifully balanced attack and will win this game convincingly.
Been saying this. I think X a better player right now as far knowing the playbook, knowing his assignments, and rhythm have with TVD. But B Smith a way more explosive player after the catch. N TVD won’t be as predictable looking for X

Definitely a positive when you lose your QBs go to guy in a game where the opponent is playing at home and at night for their season and the crowd will be 110k+.
He’s a future draft pick right ? How you think it’s going to be on the league ? If TVD as good as advertise including from me then he should have no problem I want 280 plus passing n 3 TD

Been saying this. I think X a better player right now as far knowing the playbook, knowing his assignments, and rhythm have with TVD. But B Smith a way more explosive player after the catch. N TVD won’t be as predictable looking for X
Nah... He's simply BETTER than Smith, period.
The only thing Smith is better at, is running in a straight line.

Y'all keep painting this picture of X being a "hard-working underdog that knows the playbook" and "wills himself" into being a player.
He's been getting this narrative since he was little.

I wonder why? 🤔

I'll tell you this...
Winning one-on-ones has absolutely nothing with knowing the playbook... And he routinely kills every DB on Miami's roster during practice. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He's the hardest WR to cover on the entire team.

Y'all gotta stop this ****.

Advertisement
I bet you wouldn’t say that to my face? Right. F@&&0t
5E0997C2-1C72-454E-9710-C7A33168D158.gif

Ok, pal. Let’s do it this way-if we win, you leave? Right. Thought so. And yes- Restrepo being out, I believe, will force TVD to spread the ball around more and yes- I believe that A&M would have absolutely keyed on X on crucial downs and greatly increased the likelihood of a turnover by way of TVD leaning on his security blanket. Now if this idea is “dumb” to you, then??? Lol
You're defending yourself against ppl who don't know **** about team ball and how to overcome adversity. In the 2 previous gms, guys are running wide open and TVD is being too decisive to get the ball to x. On the TD to x in the Bethune gm, there was a post route on the same side with no one near him,he pumped it and threw to x. Yes it was a score but he predetermined where he was going presnap and did not read the field. Scouts/coaches will break this down and use his tendencies against him (not just for this game but future conf games).

Some of y'all need to stop cuddling TVD. He needs to get the same heat anyone else would get for making bonehead decisions and plays. Constructive criticism builds up character and motivates better work ethics. That cuddling **** holds a **** back and yields their progress.

Y'all keep painting this picture of X being a "hard-working underdog that knows the playbook" and "wills himself" into being a player.

I wonder why? 🤔

I'll tell you this...
Winning one-on-ones has absolutely nothing with knowing the playbook... And he routinely kills every DB on Miami's roster during practice. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He's the hardest WR to cover on the entire team.

Thang, they letting you see the full practices. Stop with the hype ****, he's a cane so I'm on board but the name on the front will always mean more to me than the name on the back. He's been here 3 yrs and it wasn't like we had draftable players in the wr room, why is he all of sudden a must-have, can't survive w/out him guy. We will be fine, the qb now has to really show he can read defenses hit the open targets short, mid, and deep

Advertisement
On a serious note, I kinda see what OP is saying. Only problem with this analogy is, "what happens when our WRs turn out to be who we thought they were, based on camp reports and Games 1 and 2"?

Upsets happen all the time though, guys who have underperformed, all of a sudden have monster games.

But I'll have a drink to your point OP....here's to hoping you're right...because if you're wrong....we get stomped Sat nigh

On a serious note, I kinda see what OP is saying. Only problem with this analogy is, "what happens when our WRs turn out to be who we thought they were, based on camp reports and Games 1 and 2"?

Upsets happen all the time though, guys who have underperformed, all of a sudden have monster games.

But I'll have a drink to your point OP....here's to hoping you're right...because if you're wrong....we get stomped Sat night
Those are reporters, writers, YouTubers who's giving us those camp observations. When we get to see the team for ourselves, we always find out their reports were bullsh1t. They've lost all credibility to judge camps. Right now, they're our only Intel to what's going on during the spring and summer so we listen to pass time.

As a DC, if I found out that an opposing team's best/most reliable pass catcher was out, it would relieve me.
I wouldn't be like "oh no, now he's gonna throw to so many other people!"

The WR that I was worried about minimalizing just got completely minimalized by the circumstances. 🤷🏻‍♂️
How many catches does X have in 3yrs at the U? My point is, he is not someone that can not be replaced and effectively. I like x, so don't get me wrong but making him out to be Santana, Andre, or AR82 is crazy If TVD is all that, those other receivers will shine.

Last edited:
A certain sect of cis repudiates the entire notion because they are simply afraid we might lose this game (in typical, nationally embarrassing fashion) and thus, will attack anyone whom dares to “minimize” their canned “legitimate” “reason” UM dropped this game. Classic coping🤷🏾‍♂️

I wonder why? 🤔

I'll tell you this...

Look at his YAC compare to Smith. And if u think knowing the playbook and having better timing don’t give you a advantage then I’ll like to know your thought process. Only thing X have over Smith is consistent hands and knowing the playbook. X don’t have that WOW factor like Smith. Against ATM I don’t want check down X I want WOW DID HE JUST DO THAT ?

Advertisement
Back