I think X not playing will be

The King is in the field

Banned
Banned
A blessing in disguise on Saturday night. I think it will do 2 things that will ultimately work in our favor for a big win. First of all, A&M won’t know who to take away. They won’t be able to key on TVD’s security blanket on crucial down and distance, which leads to my second point. TVD will be forced to be more “open minded” offensively, in that he won’t be staring down and ultimately forcing anything to X. X being out actually calms the one catastrophic scenario that probably would’ve sank us, and that’s an interception by one of their corners jumping a route via anticipating TVD going to Restrepo in that crucial moment. I think Gattis will call a great game that will keep A&M’s defense off balance the entire game and we see multiple guys contributing offensively. With X out, I think we see a beautifully balanced attack and will win this game convincingly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A blessing in disguise on Saturday night. I think it will do 2 things that will ultimately work in our favor for a big win. First of all, A&M won’t know who to take away. They won’t be able to key on TVD’s security blanket on crucial down and distance, which leads to my second point. TVD will be forced to be more “open minded” offensively, in that he won’t be staring down and ultimately forcing anything to X. X being out actually calms the one catastrophic scenario that probably would’ve sank us, and that’s an interception by one of their corners jumping a route via anticipating TVD going to Restrepo in that crucial moment. I think Gattis will call a great game that will keep A&M’s defense off balance the entire game and we see multiple guys contributing offensively. With X out, I think we see a beautifully balanced attack and will win this game convincingly.
This is so dumb hah

Advertisement
Drugs are a **** of a thing son, a **** of a thing

That’s why it’s a blessing “in disguise “? Sure, on paper it looks bad. But it could end up forcing a display of offensive eclecticism that very well may give us the edge to blow this game wide open…
Better to keep your mouth closed than…

Advertisement
Why do I have to leave? I’m sure you’ve always been right…right? Did you have to leave? You’re here, spewing, so I assume your batting 1000% on every prediction, conviction, and prognostication, right? Lol. Foh.
Let’s see you joined a few days ago and make a really dumb thread about one of Miami’s best offensive players not being missed. Idk around these parts you are labeled a troll, slapdick, shrimp****, etc.

Let’s see you joined a few days ago and make a really dumb thread about one of Miami’s best offensive players not being missed. Idk around these parts you are labeled a troll, slapdick, shrimp****, etc.
Ok, pal. Let’s do it this way-if we win, you leave? Right. Thought so. And yes- Restrepo being out, I believe, will force TVD to spread the ball around more and yes- I believe that A&M would have absolutely keyed on X on crucial downs and greatly increased the likelihood of a turnover by way of TVD leaning on his security blanket. Now if this idea is “dumb” to you, then??? Lol

Advertisement
Ok, pal. Let’s do it this way-if we win, you leave? Right. Thought so. And yes- Restrepo being out, I believe, will force TVD to spread the ball around more and yes- I believe that A&M would have absolutely keyed on X on crucial downs and greatly increased the likelihood of a turnover by way of TVD leaning on his security blanket. Now if this idea is “dumb” to you, then??? Lol
Best of luck to you

Somehow him not being available is better than him running around as a decoy and TVD choosing not to throw to him?

Sorry guys. I believe we finally have the staff and just enough talent to scheme around our deficiencies?
1663299818323.gif

Advertisement
Back