I still can't get over the hire of Patke

Advertisement
How much do you think a special teams coach makes? It sure as **** isn't 7 figures. Bama pays $267K for Banks. You're hopeless.

A STAFF you mother fcking idiot we need a STAFF not just one coach . Dumbest fan base ever.

Fans like you deserve clappy/radio/golden and richt.

Advertisement
Where was Miami in the Top 25 just curious?

I'll say it again. Miami is the only major college football team on the east coast that's located in major sports market. We have a globally recognizable brand. IF Miami's football operations aren't making enough money to compete with the likes of Texas Tech and Wisconsin, then they're being horribly mismanaged.

I don't know what methodology Forbes used in the article you linked, or if Miami was even considered for ranking. It might be that the admin didn't release any financial information to the authors, so they just skipped us. That's actually very common for these types of articles.

I have a finance degree from UM, an MBA from Yale, and a boatload of certifications. I've forgotten more about valuation than most people will learn in a lifetime. If UM Football is really as poor as you're making them out to be, then, frankly, it's being run by idiots. They have every advantage in the world that would allow them to be one of the highest earning schools on that list. That much is a fact.

I'll say it again. Miami is the only major college football team on the east coast that's located in major sports market. We have a globally recognizable brand. IF Miami's football operations aren't making enough money to compete with the likes of Texas Tech and Wisconsin, then they're being horribly mismanaged.

I don't know what methodology Forbes used in the article you linked, or if Miami was even considered for ranking. It might be that the admin didn't release any financial information to the authors, so they just skipped us. That's actually very common for these types of articles.

I have a finance degree from UM, an MBA from Yale, and a boatload of certifications. I've forgotten more about valuation than most people will learn in a lifetime. If UM Football is really as poor as you're making them out to be, then, frankly, it's being run by idiots. They have every advantage in the world that would allow them to be one of the highest earning schools on that list. That much is a fact.

How much is UM worth then Mr. certificate?

He had to fill it with another kiss a$$, green horn yes-man.

Rick to all his staff members:

uDOU6GD.gif

Advertisement
A STAFF you mother fcking idiot we need a STAFF not just one coach . Dumbest fan base ever.

Fans like you deserve clappy/radio/golden and richt.

I guarantee you wouldn't talk to my face like that. I'm through being nice. I agree one of us is an idiot. It's pretty clear who that is. In fact, you're so fing dumb...You went ahead and posted on this thread asking if other people believe we have money...doubting your own dumbass self. You don't know anything about the BOT, donors, or the program other than what you read on this site. Let me guess. You don't go to games or own season tickets, you've never donated a dime to the university, and you never went to college. I'll bet I hit the nail on the head.

How much is UM worth then Mr. certificate?

That might be fun to look in to when I have a little time to dig.

I'll just leave you with this - take any article that ranks Texas A&M at #1 in the nation with a huge grain of salt. Even someone with zero knowledge of finance should know intuitively that A&M is not even the most valuable program in the state of Texas. So that should tip you off that the methodology Forbes used was probably flawed.

That might be fun to look in to when I have a little time to dig.

I'll just leave you with this - take any article that ranks Texas A&M at #1 in the nation with a huge grain of salt. Even someone with zero knowledge of finance should know intuitively that A&M is not even the most valuable program in the state of Texas. So that should tip you off that the methodology Forbes used was probably flawed.
I agree, no way A&M has more money that UT. The amount of money UT generates is enormous. They were the first program to have their own TV network for a reason.

Derailing thread
How do you prove a negative?
I guarantee you wouldn't talk to my face like that. I'm through being nice. I agree one of us is an idiot. It's pretty clear who that is. In fact, you're so fing dumb...You went ahead and posted on this thread asking if other people believe we have money...doubting your own dumbass self. You don't know anything about the BOT, donors, or the program other than what you read on this site. Let me guess. You don't go to games or own season tickets, you've never donated a dime to the university, and you never went to college. I'll bet I hit the nail on the head.

Mr. Certificate turned into Mr. Badass. Let me guess you want to meet in the blue lot?

Now this genius is talking games and education. Hilarious . You get owned in a forum and you have an MBA from Yale? Might wanna get your money back. Why don’t you tell everyone how much “ you make “ too.

Advertisement
Mr. Certificate turned into Mr. Badass. Let me guess you want to meet in the blue lot?

Now this genius is talking games and education. Hilarious . You get owned in a forum and you have an MBA from Yale? Might wanna get your money back. Why don’t you tell everyone how much “ you make “ too.

How is that a response to my post?

Advertisement
Mork Rich has carte blanche in Miami.

We are gonna just sit here as fans for the next 5 years and enjoy the show. No other choices.

Advertisement
Back